I looked at the object in my hand and took in its beauty. It was a glass rose that had been made into a necklace. It was gorgeous.

(The necklace)

(The necklace).

"I was going to give it to your mother but she has tons of necklaces and I never see you wearing any so I thought you should have it as you are my only daughter after having three boys." I laughed at my fathers comment and let him place the necklace on me.

I then walked over towards the mirror and gasped at how well it looked with my dress.

My dress was just a plain white silk dress that went down to my ankles that was paired with some heels that Tristan made me wear but the way the necklace matched with it made it all worth being forced to wear it.

"grazie father grazie." (Thankyou, thankyou)
I cried as I kissed my father on the cheek and hugged him once again.

We both then headed back downstiars to only be greeted by both my uncle Luca and his wife and daughter.

"SAM!" I screamed as I hugged my cousin. I haven't seen her in at least a year and I've missed her a lot.

Sam is my best friend. She has been since we were babies and since we are both the same age we are so close.

"ABIGAIL I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She cried as she pulled me into a warm hug.

"But girl what are you wearing? You look like a bridesmaid on a budget." Sam whispered in my ear as she hugged me.

I snickered at her comment and pulled away from her.

"Tristan said that I should wear it so I did." I replied nonchalantly as I played with the necklace my father had just gave me.

"Do you always listen to everything he says? I mean I never listen to what my Fiancé says and he doesn't even know I'm here he thinks I'm at the spa." Sam said which made me laugh.

Sam lives in England with her Fiancé Robby and her father and mother. Her and Robby are happily engaged and when ever I see them together it makes me kind of sad knowing that they are so happy.

"Wait so he thinks your still in England damn Sam you really like to keep that boy guessing." I joked as me and her moved over to the living room to sit down.

"Yeah well he's always working and I don't want to disturb him so I just went with my dad and mum and didn't even say anything and presides I wanted to see you anyway." Sam said as she turned the TV on and put our favourite show on, dance mums.