"Hello my beautiful baby girl how are you?" My father asked as he pulled me in for another hug.

My father has grown suspicious of Tristan ever since he saw a cut on my leg that I forgot to cover once but I managed to create a cover up story so he wouldn't question it further but even after the cover up story he still has his suspicions which I'm greatful for but I will never tell my father about what Tristan really is like because I don't know what he's capable of and I don't intend on finding out.

I looked over at Tristan to see him narrowing his eyes at me but he didn't say anything as he went over to my mother to help her with the pasta she was cooking.

probably to pretend he was still that once nice Tristan I used to adore.

"Who else is coming today?" I asked my father as I sat down at the bar stall.

"Well your Nonna is coming down along with your Nonno as well."
(Grandma & grandpa).

"Yes I haven't seen them in ages is that all or are there more people?" I knew that my family was big since my mother's side of the family was huge but my fathers family don't really come down to visit much since my dads parents disowned him after he married my mother.

My dads parents are assholes, they hated the idea of an Italian women marrying into their family so as soon as they found out that my father married my mother they disowned him.

They said that they only want full English blood in their family and nothing else so ever since I've only ever seen my mums side of the family and my uncle Luca who is my fathers brother also the only member of my fathers family who talk to us.

I don't mind not seeing my fathers family though because my mothers family is huge. I have three older brothers who are triplets and one of them is married with a daughter, and my many cousins and uncles and aunts. Imagine how the holidays looked at my parents house each year look.

"No darling uncle Luca is also coming with his wife and daughter since it is your new job and a big thing to celebrate your mother invited most of the family along with your brothers." My father said while sending me a warm smile.

"Come on let's go upstairs I want to show you something." My father said as he took my hand and pulled me with him.

"One second dad, let me just tell Tristan where I'm going." I said nervously as I quickly hurried to where my mum and Tristan were.

"Um Tristan I'm just going upstairs with my father I'll be back soon ok." I said nervously as Tristan looked down at me and send me a sharp nod before continuing with his cooking.

I quickly ran back to my dad and walked with him up the wooden steps of the house to my parents bedroom.

"Now Abigail when I show you this you need to promise me that you will keep it safe and NEVER let anyone touch it not even that so called boyfriend of yours." My father said as he started looking through his wardrobe for something.

"Ok but what are you looking for?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow as I watched him walk back to me with something in his hands.

"This is a rosa di vetro and necklace that my mother gave to me when I was little but since she no longer speaks to me I want you to have it."
(Glass rose).