"Sorry, Professor," I mumble with my cheeks now turning red. "I'll see you after class, Pansy." I give her a small wave and walk into the classroom, taking a seat next to Onyx. "So...are you guys official yet?" Onyx asks.

"Um, we haven't really mentioned the g-word." I shrug and pull out my textbooks. "Oh, you know, with girls like her you can never really tell If they like you or not." She sighs. I frown and look down at my book.

A few minutes go by but what Onyx said still lingered in my head. "Onyx, what do you mean 'girls like her'?" I whisper, trying to not interrupt Professor McGonagall.

"They wait until you've fallen under their spell and when you catch feelings, they tear your heart out," Onyx whispers back, keeping her eyes on the professor.

Those words suddenly got me paranoid. What If she doesn't like me? What if she's just toying with me? I nervously twirl my hair in between my fingers. I mean, it would make sense If she didn't like me.

She's absolutely gorgeous. Her hair, her eyes, her body, and just me, insecure me. She can pull any guy or gal in the school, why out of all people would she choose me?

I spent the rest of class, the rest of the day just thinking about reasons why she would be with me and nothing came to my mind. "Hey," Ginny sings as she walks up to me.

"Hey, Ginny, how was class?" I give her a soft smile. "Boring, like usual. So, how was your day? Has Pansy broken your heart yet?"

"I don't get why you don't trust her."

"Three words, female Draco Malfoy." She counts with her fingers. I roll my eyes. "She's nothing like Malfoy, Ginny," I assure her.

I go up to my dorm and begin going over my DADA books. I continue reading and writing some notes until the sun had gone down. "Hey, Lu, do you think you can help me study for this test? All this magic stuff is still new to me." Onyx asks, sitting on the edge of our desk. "Of course, how about we move over to my bed so you're not sitting on the desk, alright?" I nod and move my books onto my bed.

She sits in front of me. "Usually in the first exams of the year are just a review from the year before but since Snape is evil, he grades them." I raise my eyebrows and flip through the pages of my textbook. "So, we'll quickly go over what I learned during my fifth year just to catch you up," I explain while adjusting my glasses. She nods, fluttering her eyelashes and twisting small pieces of her bright red hair.

I go over some simple spells and creatures with her until I receive a text message from Pansy. "Give me one second."

Pansy: "Heyy, wanna come over?"

Lucille: "I can't right now, I'm studying with Onyx."

Pansy: "Come on, wouldn't you like to study with me instead of her?"

Lucille: "Yeah, but she's new to all of the magic."

Pansy: "Pretty pretty pretty please."

Lucille: "Pansy, I haven't even showered yet."

Pansy: "You can shower and study over here. Just bring a change of clothes and your books."

Lucille: "Fine."

"Onyx, I'm sorry, I have to go." I collect my books and set them to the side. I get up from my bed and walk over to my dresser. "Where are you going?" Onyx tilts her head. "Pansy invited me over to her dorm," I say. I look through my dresser and pull out an oversized t-shirt and some shorts.

"Oh, I just have a lot of trouble studying by myself. I get distracted easily." She bites the inside of her cheek and looks down. I suddenly feel a knot form in my stomach from guilt. I mean, she doesn't know anything about spells and she has trouble studying.