Both of them felt their sweat dropped.

"Yes... sir", they said in union.

"Don't call me sir", the raven haired said with a sigh.

"Then how about Ha-chan??", Ashuu said looking at him.

"That's not a good... nickname", he said.

"I'll go with that anyway", she shrugged.

"Then I'll go with Tori-San", the red haired smiled.

"Hey.... my Ha-chan and your Tori-san... Together... Ha_Tori. H-A-T-O-R-I", Ashu said grinning ear to ear.

"yeahh... I didn't even realized that", both laughed together.

"You both can leave now", Hatori said looking away from them in embarrassment.

"Okay... See you then", both said together.

"Total Idiots", Hatori sighed as they left hos cabin. But suddenly Ashuu entered the room once again.

"Ha-Chan, you sigh too much. It damages the neurons of you skin and increases your aging. So if yoy don't want to get old very soon, you should stop sighing", Ashuu said and left the cabin again leaving a dumbfounded Hatori with a blushing face.

Ashuu's POV :

We both Lindo and I left Hatori-san's cabin. I was smiling because of my excitement.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be the Ice-Queen??", Lindo asked me making me look at him in confusion.

"You know, I attended the same P.Hd program in USA. I saw you once or twice... well few times. You always had that ice cold aura around you. Everyone used to call you the Ice-Queen. That's why I asked.", he said smiling awkwardly.

"It's fine. I used to be like that. And I am trying to get out from my that state. I want to... I want to talk to people. I want to laugh with them. I want to smile from the bottom of my heart. I don't want to be the Ice cold queen anymore. I want to be the princess, who wins everyone's heart", I said touching the place where my heart is.

"You know, I can feel it. You have a heart, which is different to everyone. It's... it's soo beautiful. I can sense that", he said smiling at me.

"Thank you", I said looking away blushing a little. Suddenly I remembered that I don't have anyplace to go after work.

"Lindo~... can I ask you for a favor??", I asked him sweetly.

"Sure.", he said grinning at me.

"Would you help me to find a place. I don't know how long I have to stay in hotels. It's also embarrassing, you know??", I said playing with my hairs.

"Why do you have to stay in hotel, when you can stay with me", he said grinning like crazy.

"Are you sure?? What'd your family members would think??", I said quite embarrassed about my situation.

"Don't worry. My mom would gladly let you stay as well as my sister. And I also hoping to get to know you more", he said with excitement in his face.

"Okay I guess. But just only till I find a place of my own", I said.

"Sure thing. And I'll help you find an apartment", he said looking forward. 

I didn't say anything. Just smiled at him.

We eventually found our personal cabin. His cabin was on the 4th floor and mine was on the 3rd. I got into my cabin. I saw it was nicely decorated. I found a bouquet of red roses on my study desk. I smiled and took the bouquet and I found a card hidden inside the roses. I took it out and opened the card.