Chapter 1

(I just want to inform that there is some violence going to take place throughout the story and along with the subject of the two boys being "husbands" due to the plot of the story, if you don't like this idea I suggest you please don't read)

Years Later

Sunoo was sitting in his room fidgeting with this hair as his parents yelled from down the stairs.

"Sunoo sweety can you come downstairs for a bit!!" His mother yelled from down in the kitchen.

"Yea Eomma give me a minute" he yelled back as he got up from his bed.

Sunoo's parents are known for being very wealthy after moving to Seoul with their own company and restaurants expanding in and outside of Korea. Which made his family very popular in South Korea.

"Yes Eomma what do you need?" Sunoo asked his mother with an innocent look on his face.

"Your father and I need to tell you something" She said as she looked up at her husband and held his hand.

Sunoo's parents loved Sunoo a lot and his parents maintained a great relationship in which they genuinely cared for Sunoo and would support his decisions no matter what.

"Sit on the couch son" his father said insisting him to sit down.

"Alright now I know you might not like this decision son but it's for the good of our company" his father started leaving Sunoo confused while staring at him.

"But we have decided to get you married with one of our neighbouring companies " Sunoo's father told his as it just left Sunoo speechless.

"I-I'm sorry did I hear that right?" Sunoo asked his father to double check he heard everything correctly.

His father just nodded as his mother looked at Sunoo with apologetic eyes.

"We are so sorry if this is sudden but we want to do what's best for our company" his mother told him which just made Sunoo angry.

"You know what!? You guys always want to do what's best for YOUR company but have you guys considered how I might have felt when hearing all of this!? Eomma...Appa... I am only 18 you can't force me into this" Sunoo argued while his parents looked at him with sorrow in they're eyes.

"Sunoo please calm down and try to listen to us" his mom said trying to calm him down.

"Let us explain" his father said placing a hand on his lap while giving Sunoo a genuine smile.

"Their company offered to give us more guards and protection over the company and the building along with a lot of money only if we join our companies together and the only way to do so is if we marry you off with them" His father explained while his mother caressed Sunoo in a hug while he was trying to take in this new information.

"We never wanted to force you into any relationship" Sunoo's mother replied to him while stroking Sunoo's silky hair.

"Please try to understand and consider son" his dad tried to convince him and continued "our company hasn't been doing so well at the moment with a lack of employees due to the current pandemic situation"

Hearing this Sunoo's heart started break hearing that his parents company wasn't doing so well and that he was the last resort.

"C-can I please have some time to think and consider?" He asked his parents who let a nod as Sunoo was on the verge of tears as he entered his room and took out his note from Ni-ki.

"Y-you said you would come back for m-me. But it's been 10 years and now I'm being forced to marry someone I don't love" Sunoo said while tears streamed down his face looking at the letter Ni-ki wrote when they were younger.

Now Sunoo had to make a tough decision, it's either he gets married to someone he doesn't love and his parents company is happy again or he doesn't get married and his family's company falls apart knowing the guilt and fault is on him.

That's when he knew what to do, he had his answer

"I'll do it" he said rushing down the stairs where he meets his parents smiling at him.

"I knew you would consider, that's my son" his dad said and pulled Sunoo into a hug with his mother joining in.

"We are so proud of you" his mother said while holding him tight. But deep inside Sunoo didn't want this. He wanted to get married to someone he truly loved,not to some random person wanting to marry him because he was wealthy.

But the decision was already made and as long as his parents were happy, Sunoo was happy too because his family as given up a lot for him, it's about time he gives something back knowing this might be the best or worst decision he was ever made.