☆ - nine.

"baby

"baby.. i know i'm taking forever but i'm coming, okay? stop blowing my phone up so i can come back to you, okay?" i said to symere as i took pictures with fans, trying my best to get back to my dressing room to see symere, i made him stay in my dressing room and watch the show from the jumbotron because i didn't wanna risk him being caught.

"i know baby, i'm sorry, i got a present for you when you get back." he said seductively into the phone, i took the phone away from my ear and looked at it, with a confused look. "what surprise you got fo-" before i could even finish he hung up.

( 15 minutes later )

"symere?" i said as i opened the dressing room door to see the light was off, candles lit around the room, rose petals on the floor, me following them until it lead me to the bathroom to a naked symere.

"i been doing some thinking, and you just been showing me how much you deserved this, so i decided to wait until you were fresh off the stage and give you what i know you been waiting for." he said as he pulled out a gold latex wrapper and unbuckled my pants for me while i stared in awe at his body.

^ symere's body

^ symere's body.

"c'mere bae." i growled as i sat on the toilet and motioned for him to come to me, he spit on his hand and lubricated my dick with it before sitting on it, i could tell he doesn't have sex as often as i do so i planned on taking it easy on him, ima still tear his ass up though.

he slid down on my dick slowly, getting used to the feeling of my thick dick in his tight hole, he hissed and moaned but i made sure he was okay.

i bent up and grabbed his throat, and whispered in his ear "how that dick feel?" as i thrusted deeper into him. "good, daddy." he moaned back, i licked the tattoo on his neck and began to slide my dick in and out of his warm pussy, him already leaking on my balls.

"fuck, you wet as hell." i moaned as i held him up by his thighs and slid in and out of him at a faster pace, us making direct eye contact, connecting deeper than we ever have before, this is our first time doing anything sexual, and i'm glad we're both enjoying it.

"oh my god, babe." he moaned as he began to cream all on my dick, the condom covered in his slimy white substance, leaking to my testicles and dripping onto the floor. "fuck, i gotta slow down or i'ma buss." i groaned as i slid out of him and began to finger him with two fingers and sucked on his nipple.

"bry- bryson, fuck." he moaned as i picked him up and put him on the counter and sucked his hole while fingering it, lifting his back off the mirror and gasping for air the faster i went to get him horny and ready for the damage i was about to do.

"you luh' me?" i asked deviously looking at him, i genuinely loved him from the beginning but i'm scared of being hurt so i didn't say anything but my heart told me to say so, waiting for him to reply he looked down at me and gave me a heartfelt kiss "of course i love you." he replied.

i heard the dressing room door open and close, turning my head to see no one. "you heard that?" i asked symere. "no." he said, we both shrugged it off and continued,

i turned him over and slid my dick back in, gripping his waist and fucking him senseless, him moaning uncontrollably, grabbing him by his neck and wrapping my arm around his neck to keep him quiet because i know my homies were close by.

"fu-fuck sy.. i'm finna' buss." i moaned as my legs began to buckle and my strokes got slower and harder. "m-me too, baby." he moaned as we both began to cum uncontrollably, it's been three months since he last busted a nut and i'm glad he chose to do it with me.

he nutted all over my hand, and it wasn't about to go to waste on my watch...

"taste sum." i said as i mixed his nut and my nut together in my hand and tasted some, and let him try the rest... freaky? i know.

"mm.. yours is super sweet." he said as he swallowed it. "uhh, you nasty." i laughed as i looked back on what we just did, we both bursted into laughter as we cleaned up and put our clothes back on.

i called symere an uber back home since he rode with me and took and the rest of the boys were gonna ride with me. "alright, love you." i said as i opened the door for him to leave, giving me another kiss after another.

"call me when you get home baby." i said, he turned around and stuck up the middle finger.

that shit was cute and all but he better let me know when he get home.

(20 minutes later)

"yeah you know wassup." hung up the phone with symere, i told that ass to call me when he made it home.

i walked around the stadium, getting harassed by fans of course, and i finally found took, of course surrounded by bitches. "yo, took? let's ride mane, i'm tied." i said as i walked towards him. the girls looked disappointed that i ruined their dick party, but i didn't give a fuck, i'm tired and i miss my bed.

walking towards my car, with him following behind me. "where everybody else at?" i asked took, his vibe was off, it seemed like something was bothering him, he doesn't like when people ask him personal question but i decided to ask anyway. "they found some bitches to stay with, fuck em' and i'm good." he replied.

once we got in the car, in silence, he finally broke.

"i saw what you and symere were doing." he said.

my heart dropped.

what y'all think took finna do ?

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.