"It's okay, Barbie. Sarah could join us after this competition and four definitely rhymes with more," Renée said.

"Let's show them all we got!" Teresa cheered for themselves.

The show began, and I was so proud of my sister. I pulled out my phone to record their performance for mom, dad, Stacie and Skipper. They were going to love it.

An old man sat near Chelsea. Chelsea looked at him and pointed towards Barbie. "That's my sister."

The old man chuckled.

Now it was time for Barbie to land on Renée and Teresa's shoulders and complete their performance with a bang! She was going to rock it. I was so excited! But then I noticed something wrong with Barbie. Was she nervous again? I just prayed I wasn't right and that everything is fine.

Barbie threw the ring up in the air and did some air flips. She seemed fine till then. But the next moment she failed to land on their shoulders and hit the ground hard. The glistening silver hoops, as I'd describe, were metal and fell straight on her face.

"Barbie! Are you okay?" Teresa asked and ran towards her with Renée.

"Holy sh–" I said but then quickly covered my mouth knowing people were there. So I rushed towards my sister and helped her get up.

"Are you okay?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm okay. Just my nose hurts," she replied, rubbing her nose that glowed red. I saw Chelsea jump out of her seat and rush towards Barbie. "Barbie..." she chuckled, "are you okay?" She covered her mouth to hide her laugh. She was probably laughing at her red nose.

"I said I am," Barbie groaned.

"You didn't break anything, did you?" I asked worriedly.

"No, I didn't. I'm just fine," she said. "I'm never gonna perform with this stupid metal ring," she said with gritted teeth.

"Okay, I think the performance is done," I said as I looked around. "I think we should wait for the results," I said shyly.

"I just hope for the best," Barbie muttered, her eyes squeezed shut and fingers crossed. I could see she was dead worried about the performance.

Teresa patted her shoulder. "No need to worry, we already rock."

Renée glanced at Patricia who was drinking water. "But Patricia... she alone raised the bar."

I sighed and added, "Yeah... but you guys were great, too. And don't forget what you always say, sis. Positive attitude changes everything." Barbie smiled at me. Chelsea hugged me and Barbie joined us.

Renée squealed, "I wish my big sister were like that!"

We waited for the results. After half an hour, the announcer announced the results. I was glad to hear that Barbie and her team had made it to the finals despite the little accident. They would compete in the championship now.

"Wait a sec– did we really make it?" Barbie asked.

"I'm pretty sure the only Barbie, Renée and Teresa are us here," Teresa replied.

"The announcer just announced the announcement," Renée said.

"Was that a tongue twister? If that really was one, I did not like that," Patricia interrupted in the middle of our conversation, grinning.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I think you should know your arrogance can be your downfall," I said sarcastically.

Renée snickered. "Now that was a super salty pizza!" Barbie and Teresa glared at her while I giggled.

"What?" She asked. "You know I love pizzas!"

"Yeah, and pizza is your soulmate that you've been gobbling up everyday," Barbie added.

I laughed. "Okay, that was funny. But for now, let's go. We're done here and apparently someone is burning up in flames."

Renée nodded.

"And besides there's this essay Ms. Laverne gave us for homework. And she probably wouldn't be happy if I go to school without completing it," I added. I had tried writing some of it while sitting in this gym but I was so bored that I began sipping juice and playing charades with Chelsea at that time. I yawned and shouted, "Let's go already!"

"Oh shoot! I completely forgot about it while working on my lapbot," Teresa shrieked.

"Isn't it laptop?" Barbie corrected.

"No. Lapbot is a device— no, machine— no, whatever that I'm working on. It's my best creation yet. But let's head home before it gets as late as dinner."

I nodded. We changed to our regular clothes and went out.

"I still can't believe I fell in front of the huge crowd like that!" Barbie whisper-yelled in embarassment.

"Why are you whispering when everyone saw you falling down?" Patricia hissed as she walked past us.

"Go your way, Patricia," Teresa shot back.

I took a deep breath. Don't yell... Don't yell... Keep it calm... Keep it cool... One.. two.. three.. four.. "Ugh, dang it!" I turned to Patricia, as I glared at her hard enough to kill someone. It was too much.

"Maybe your mother didn't teach you how a real athlete behaves. But that's not our problem. You can take your horrible attitude somewhere else because it doesn't belong here," I bursted out of anger.

Barbie looked at me, shocked, but I really did not care. I was done with the people who think they own the world.

"Um.. Sarah, I think you should be nice to people..." Barbie whispered into my ear.

I snorted. "And you should learn to defend yourself, sis. You can't let people walk all over you."

"But anyway. Let's go home. Mom and dad must be waiting and aside from our homework essay I have to help Stacie in her science project," she replied and grabbed my hand.

I sighed as we left the gym. I quickly pulled out my phone out of my pocket. "I have 36 hours to complete the essay that are still not enough for me. But hopefully I can finish it in time."