minakos first friend.

Minato and kushina was taking their grandchildren to the park, where there were other kids playing. Minako was in kushinas Arms, while Boruto was in Minatos arms. Once they reached the Park, Boruto left minatos arms, taking his younger sister along with him into the park. The two grandparents went to sit on the benches.

Boruto was swinging minako, the two uzumakis were giggling, and having fun on the swings until they were stopped, “hey..” a girl approached the 4 year old Uzumaki, and the 2 year old Uzumaki. “uh..my name is sarada Uchiha, and this is my younger cousin.. Daisuke. And we were wondering if we could be your friends..” sarada asked as she was holding her little cousins hand.

Minako went to daisuke with a smile,
“hy..mwy naim is..menawko..” minako greeted happily, daisuke stared at her with a small smile. “call mei..daisukei..” the boy greeted back, minako hugged her new friend with joy, daisuke blushed a bit and hugged back. Boruto was glaring at daisuke, getting really overprotective of his younger sister, which sarada did notice and took Boruto somewhere across the park, while letting the two 2 year olds play. Itachi was now walking to the park, so he could check on his son. As he entered the playground, he could see his niece playing with a boy her age, so he walked over there.
Sarada noticed her uncle, and came towards him.

“hello, little flower.” itachi bent down to saradas height. “do you know where daisuke is?” he asked softly, sarada looked around and spotted daisuke with a few others. “daisuke is over there!” she pointed out, itachi looked over at the direction and narrowed his eyes, standing up straight and walked over there. “whats going on here...?” he asked softly, the kids stopped what they were doing and looked up at itachi. “w-who are you, old man!?” one of the kids asked loudly, “im Daisukes father, now tell me what's going on here.” Itachi asked, it was more like of a demand though. “thei were messyng weth minawko....” daisuke started, Itachi looked at the girl behind daisuke with tears in her eyes. He then noticed she was the daughter of Naruto and Hinata. Itachi frowned,
“do you not know who that little girl is?” he asked, with a serious tone. The kids looked confused. “you just bullied the 7th hokages youngest child.”(Naruto became hokage earlier)
The kids looked frightened, and shocked. “therefore...you three will be going with me to the hokages office.” itachi said, as he picked up minako, taking Daisukes hand. “sarada! Come over here, tell boruto to come too.” Itachi instructed. The two 4 years did as they were told to, “oji-san! What happened..?” sarada asked, “boruto, is your grandparents here with you?” itachi asked, while keeping an eye on the 3 bullies. “yes, their over there!” Boruto pointed to where Minato and kushina was. “alright how about you take your little sister and go over to your grandparents, I have to take sarada, daisuke and these three kids somewhere, don't worry daisuke and sarada will be back tomorrow.” itachi explained. Boruto nodded, and took minako from itachi, running towards kushina and minato.

As itachi left the Park, with three grumpy kids, and two innocent young Uchihas. After awhile of walking, the group approached the hokages office, going Inside and walking some more to the office. Daisuke was being glared at, by one of the kids. He glared back and looked away, itachi opened the office door, to see naruto working on paperwork. “ah! Hello Itachi-san! What brings you here?” Naruto asked, noticing the other children.

Itachi lightly pushed the three bullies to the front. “explain what you three did.” itachi demanded with a soft voice. “u-uh...we uh ..bullied your daughter...” the boy with orange hair confessed, the other two boys glared at the boy. Naruto's expression got deadly. You see, he was very overprotective, for example, he was very anxious about letting Minako going to the park. The kids got scared just by his look. “gomenasai!!...” the boys stuttered with fear in their voices. Naruto decided to let them off with only a few chores to do around the village, the kids were about 10 years old and in the academy, so it wasn't that bad. “thank you for informing me about this itachi, so how's little daisuke?” Naruto asked, daisuke grinned, “im oki!” itachi picked up his son, sarada stared at the hokage with admirement. “Oh, hello little sarada! How are you?” Naruto asked, standing up from his seat and walking towards sarada. Patting her head, “im doing good!” sarada replied with a huge grin. “ we'll be going now, I don't want Sakura to be worried about sarada.” itachi said, before leaving with his niece and son.

Once Naruto was finished working, he went home. Minako was in hinatas arms,  Boruto was in his room asleep because he was tired. “honey! I'm home.” Naruto hollered, taking his shoes off, minako giggled, and running towards her daddy. “DADA!” she shouted with excitement, hugging Naruto's leg. Naruto chuckled and picked her up.

After awhile of Naruto playing with his daughter, it was time for dinner so Naruto informed boruto, and then the Uzumaki Family began to have their dinner.