ᴛᴡᴏ : ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

· ┈┈┈ ∘◦❁◦∘ ┈┈┈ ·

· ┈┈┈ ∘◦❁◦∘ ┈┈┈ ·

THE DARK BLUE HAIRED TEEN YAWNED, his pearly white teeth showing in the process. His pale striped pajama clad hand gently rubbed his eyes, his golden eyes half open, the teen was still a tad bit drowsy.

He thought of sleeping more but seeing as they still had work to do he opted to finally get ready. He walked into his room's bathroom, he stripped his grey stripped pajamas off lazily and stepped into the bathtub.

He added a gentle soap to the bath, his hands carding through his hair, rubbing the shampoo in. He used conditioner last before rinsing himself off completely after five minutes.

M/n got dressed, his new jujutsu tech uniform—which was altered differently since he has multiple uniforms, each one a different style. This particular uniform was a white short sleeved cat hoodie with longer navy blue sleeves and a pair of white shorts. The hoodie had cat ears that were red on the inside and white on the outside.

He walked out of his room, not forgetting to bring his phone from the bedside table. He walked to the dining room, smiling drowsily at Daisuke and Megumi who were both eating breakfast already.

"Good morning M/n, did you sleep well?" Daisuke questioned after chewing and swallowing his food, his blue-grey eyes focusing on M/n's somewhat tiny stature.

M/n nodded slightly, "Mhm, did you two sleep well? Oh and where's Su-chan?" his head tilted slightly as his eyes wandered. Megumi scoffed lightly, "Don't you always sleep well, you literally fall asleep at random places" Megumi commented

"I have narcolepsy gumi, it's normal—for me I mean" M/n said with a straight face, Daisuke wanted to let out a chuckle but held it in knowing M/n would complain and whine.

"Suzue is currently busy finding information regarding an illegal company that Haru and I were assigned to investigate" Daisuke replied after wiping his lips with the napkin.

"Oh~, be careful Dai-san, it might be dangerous, tell Haru-san to be careful too" M/n said, he knew his uncle was a bit reckless at times.

"I will but you and Megumi need to take care too, exorcising curses is not an easy task" Daisuke said in a scolding tone, he knew how dangerous it could get but he still trusted them both to take care.

"We will" the two teens simultaneously replied.

Daisuke checked the tie before standing up, "Alright, M/n, get the bag I prepared for you in the living room before you leave, there are snacks and other things in there, if you need anything else just notify HEUSC via the choker that you keep forgetting to wear" his eyes narrowing when his blue-grey orbs landed on the teen before turning on his heel and walking away.

M/n chuckled sheepishly, "I will, I'll just... wear it all the time then? It's waterproof anyways" M/n shrugged, his hands reaching towards the black and blue choker that had a silver bell; along with the bell, the choker had two blue gems beside the bell.

He put it on quickly, rushing after his uncle and hugging the slightly taller male, whispering a small I love you before running back to the dining hall to eat. A small but warm smile graced Daisuke's face, the black haired man whispered a small I love you too before proceeding to walk to his car.

Megumi stared at the now eating M/n for a moment before looking away, a ghost of a smile on his face.

They both quickly finished eating, making sure to get the bag—well, Megumi remembered and then told M/n but that is not the point.

The two teens took a cab back to a certain pink haired teen's school.

They walked around the school, M/n perking up upon feeling a presence on the rugby field, "Gumi, there's something over there" M/n pulled slightly on the sleeve of Megumi's white button up while pointing towards the rugby field.

M/n and Megumi approached the field, their eyes landing on a curse that was in the ground. "Why is a curse this high level here?" M/n quietly questioned with a monotone voice.

Megumi shrugged slightly, "Even if there was a dead body buried here, a curse this high level shouldn't be here". The black haired teen walked slightly farther, his eyes examining the curse, "It's highly likely that it's because of the special grade though" Megumi continued.

"Bummer, I can't try talking to it" M/n shrugged his shoulders before taking out a strawberry lollipop from his bag. His slender fingers unwrapped the lollipop before finally putting the sweet candy in his mouth.

"Gumi, want one?" M/n offered, his voice a bit muffled from the lollipop. The taller teen glanced at M/n, he subtly shook his head before going back to try and locate the cursed object.

M/n lolled the candy around, his eyes sparkled as he remembered that Gojo wanted to know his favorite dessert. He took out his phone, messaging Gojo to buy him strawberry cheesecake.

He looked around him, trying to spot Megumi before realizing that he left him behind. M/n blinked owlishly before shrugging and walking towards the other court. He stared blankly at the man who was flexing his muscles before looking beside him to see the person who left him.

"Gumi, why is there a crowd here, is something big happening?" M/n lazily questioned, his golden eyes trailing over all the students that seemed to be cheering for the man who was flexing his muscles.

Megumi ignored the lazy teen, M/n sighed before watching the pink haired teen throw the heavy ball, creating a dent in the soccer goal. M/n's eyes sparkled, he grabbed Megumi's arm, "WAH! Did you see that? He threw it even farther than the old man~" he excitedly said.

Megumi sighed before pulling the male, almost dragging M/n. 'That guy sure is incredible, pulling of such a thing even without any energy, he reminds me of zenin' the ravenette though, his blank expression still on his face.

M/n leaned on Megumi, letting him drag him wherever he went. Both their eyes widening as the pink haired teen rushes past them, both feeling the ominous aura of the cursed object from Yuuji's bag.

They both rushed to get Yuuji to stop but sadly, he already got away. "He sure is quick huh Gumi?" M/n looked toward the other teen.

"Let's get my uniform, we can just get HEUSC to locate where he is" Megumi nonchalantly said before pulling M/n with him.

· ┈┈┈ ∘◦❁◦∘ ┈┈┈ ·

the uniform he wore the other day looked exactly like what the guy from the YELLOW MV was wearing

also he looks just has the same skin tone, eye color and hair color as the guy from YELLOW, he cute asf and... yknow what, what his face is like is up to you,i just write while thinking that he looks like bennett or smth lol.

oh ye, ill publish the next chap next week probably