When she stopped in front of our cell, I trotted up to the cage door and snarled at her. She backed up a few paces, but didn't leave. Having moved closer, I smelled food. Now I noticed she held another container, much larger than the one already sitting in here with us. I smelled meat, but couldn't identify what it was. I wasn't used to cooked and seasoned foods.

"I'm going to have to open the the door to give you the food, Luna. Please don't attack me, I'm not going to harm you or the pups."

I was so shocked when she called me Luna that I froze. It gave her enough time to unlock the cell, slide the food in, and close the door again.

"I'll be back down with water in a few minutes, Luna."

The second use of the word shocked me back out of my stupor.

I was not a Luna, and I sure as hell wasn't their Luna. Shaking my head, I let it go for now, When she came back down I would have to ask her some questions, and hopefully she would tell me something. I changed into my human form and wrapped the blanket from last night back around me.

The pups decided to play a different game, and started running around my legs, sometimes slipping between my feet. I smiled, and joined in. I would stay still for a second, and then jump around to see if they could catch me.

The game continued for a few minutes, until I heard the door open again. I told the kids to calm down and stay away from the door until the woman left again.

I waited at the cell door this time, wrapped up  and tense.

The woman stopped in front of the door again, seemingly shocked to see me on two feet.

"Who are you?" I started bluntly. Eliserah wanted to know who she was to Mitchell, and I knew she wouldn't calm down until I figured it out.

"My name is Jillian, I'm the pack doctor. What is your name?" She sounded calm, and her voice was sweet. Too sweet for my liking.

Instead of answering her I narrowed my eyes and asked another question.

"Where is Mitchell? I want to leave. Now."

She started to look nervous, and I smiled internally. I liked her discomfort.

"I-I think he's busy with pack business right now. I can let him know you're asking for him though. Can you please back up so I can put the water in there with you?"

Children, close your eyes and DO NOT open them until I tell you to. I knew they would listen to me, I wasn't too worried about it. I just didn't want them to see me attack another woman.

Jillian unlocked the door again, and when she bent over to place the water on the floor of the cell, I charged.

==============================

Alpha Mitchell O'Brien POV

I hadn't left my office since last night. I didn't want to see anyone, or answer any questions about Callisto and her kids.

The clock read 11:18am, and I had caught up with all the work I'd missed while I was in the mountains. I had to distract myself somehow, and there was a lot of work to be done, so doing it was the obvious choice.

I'd though over Maximus' plan, over and over and over. The more I thought about it, the worse it seemed. I'd agreed with him in the heat of the moment, but now I had to rethink it.

The trouble was, I couldn't figure something else out. The only thing I could think of was to sit and talk to her. And the problem with that plan was the probability of it getting way out of hand, like last night did.