Goodbye... for now

3rd pov

They all walked to the rest of the people waiting for Zack and Gray's parents to come pick them up.

Y/n went around helping kids. Gray was asleep on Claire's lap, Zack was just siting downs next to them. Just then Claire saw their parents.

"My god it's your parents" Claire got up and their parents hugged them. Y/n was in front of a kid watching. She was smiling and then she heard someone cry. She turned around and she saw one of the doctors trying to clean one of the kids cut. She walked over to them.

"I got it it's ok" She told him. He left her to do it. Zack and Gray where talking with their parents.

"And I have a new girlfriend now" Zack told his parents

"Mom dad she's amazing. She saved us from dinosaurs and had a connection with the raptors, Mosasaurus and even the T-Rex" Gray said excitedly.

"She saved you guys?" Karen asked.

"Well we'd love to meet her" Scott said. They looked and saw the girl helping the kid.

"So just listen to my voice ok? Ignore everything else can you do that for me?" She asked. The little boy nodded "ok good" she started cleaning him but was talking to him. "You know I worked here with the dinosaurs. Yea I had a connection with the mosasaurus, the T-Rex and I was even the Alpha to 4 raptors." The little boy forgot all about the cut that was now wrapped. Y/n noticed and continued talking to him. "They're names where Charlie, Echo, Delta and Blue. I lost 3 of them but blue still lives. What's your favorite dinosaurs?"

"The triceratops"

"Yea they are cool aren't they" Y/n said smiling. She got something out of her pocket. Lowery gave her some of his dinosaurs models he had at his work station for her to always remember she's part of the dinosaur world. "Here" she pull out the triceratops. "I want you to have this." The kids grabbed it slowly.

"What do you say?" They Mom asked.

"Thank you" the kid got up and gave y/n a big hug. Y/n obvious hugged back. When she let go the mom started talking.

"Thank you so much"

"Its what I'm here for" Y/n got up. "Bye"

"Bye" y/n turned around and looked for other kids who needed help. She suddenly felt someone hug her. She was shocked and then heard Zack.

"Mom your startled her."

"Uh right sorry" Zacks mom pulled away. "I just- thank you for protecting our sons."

"Of course Miss Mitchell" Y/n said. Zack dad gave her a quick hug. Karen noticed her leg that had a cut on it. "Your leg."

"Oh it's fine it's happened before." Claire was beside Karen.

"I really can't thank you enough y/n. And I'm sorry about your raptors."

"It's ok." Gray went in front of his mom. He immediately hugged y/n tightly.

"Are we going to see you again?" He asked hopefully. Y/n didn't now what to say but Claire answer for her.

"Actually y/n and Owen will be with me and I don't live that far so yes you will see her again."

"Yes! Wait unlit I tell people at school that my brothers girlfriend is a badass Dino girl." Y/n looked at Gray then turned to Zack who shrugged. His parents went wide eye.

"Who taught you that?" Karen asked.

"I'm not 5 I hear things" They just laughed. Y/n saw her dad and excused herself. She went up to him and hugged him tight. She then saw berry.

"Berry!" She went and hugged him. "I'm so glad your ok"

"Your glad? I heard what happened in the final battle. Seems like the mosasaurus remembers you. I'm sorry about the other raptors"

"It's ok. Did dad tell you I scared the shit out of Hoskins?"

"Yea nice job" Berry gave her a high five and her dad started laughing. Berry and Owen left to help more people and y/n went beck to the Mitchell's.

"I think it's time" Y/n said. They started walking and Zack pulled her back. He gave her a long passionate kiss. When y/n pulled she smiled. They continue walking. The Mitchell's left and y/n stayed with her dad and Claire

"What now?" Claire asked.

"Probably stick together. For survival" Owen said. With that they left thinking they never had to come back again.