Battle for love| Chapter 3

Your POV

The next morning felt off...

'Cause Sabito was acting, Mendacious. Giyuu was acting more reticent an usual because when I went down to the kitchen Sabito was putting up a fake smile and Giyuu didn't bother saying good morning like usual. "Good morning, did something happened?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together in worry. "No, not at all! Come on get ready!" Sabito said as you heard the klinging sound of keys. "But I haven't-" "we'll get food at McDonald's on our way there, no need to worry Y/n" he interrupted you while walking to the car. You stood there looking at Sabito before switching your worried gaze at Giyuu. He looked down as he just gave you a sad eye look begging you to not go. "Come on Y/n we have to go!" He shouted and you jumped and grabbed your bag and left the door and yelled bye to Giyuu.

Giyuu's POV
As soon as Y/n shut the door, I gritted my teeth in anger and swiped everything off the table and I hit my fist on the wall making a loud bang hitting it over and over again. "DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN ITTT!!" I yelled on each hit before I growled in anger and slumped to the ground as warm tears fell to the ground, tears full of anger and sadness. "Damn it... Y/n I'll save you if it's the last thing I do." 'I can't tell Urokodaki, he won't be able to do anything since he is constantly working and putting a roof over our heads' My eyes widened and I stood up from the ground. 'Ive got an idea!' I said in my head and I ran to my room and got out a piece of paper and pencil and wrote down a plan to rescue Y/n from Sabito's obsession.
I'll save you

If it's the last thing I'll do

Ⓜ︎y͜͡ p̆̈ȓ̈🄴🅲🇮 s̥ͦe͟a҉s҈h̸el̺͆l͎
𝚈𝕠𝑢'𝗹 𝙣Ⓔv͜͡ĕ̈ȓ̈ 🄻🅴🇦 m̾e̥ͦ
(My precious seashell, you'll never leave me)