Catching Harry's attention, "Yeah," She nodded as Fred grabbed her hand and the four left the room. 

"Do you mean to tell me," said Mrs Weasley, her voice growing louder with every word and apparently unaware that her fellow visitors were scurrying for cover, "that you have been messing about with Muggle remedies?"

"Not messing about, Molly, dear," said Mr Weasley imploringly.

"It was just...just something Pye and I thought we'd try...only, most, unfortunately..well, with these particular kinds of wounds...it doesn't seem to work as well as we'd hoped-"

"Meaning?"

"Well...well, I don't know whether you know what...what stitches are?"

"It sounds as though you've been trying to sew your skin back together," said Mrs Weasley with a snort of mirthless laughter, "but even you, Arthur, wouldn't be that stupid-"

"I fancy a cup of tea too," said Harry, jumping to his feet. Hermione, Ron, and Ginny almost sprinted to the door with him. As it swung closed behind them, they heard Mrs Weasley shriek,

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THAT'S A GENERAL IDEA?" 

Y/n, Fred, George and Bill walked to the fifth floor to get tea, as Y/n didn't have shoe's on because they went missing overnight, like always she suspected the Nargles had something to do with her belongings going missing. 

They walked along the corridor through a set of double doors and found a rickety staircase lined with more portraits of brutal-looking Healers. As they climbed it, the various Healers called out to them, diagnosing odd complaints and suggesting horrible remedies. "Mrs Longbottom" Rang in the girl's ear. 

"Hey I'll be back," She told Fred letting go of his hand, he nodded before walking back up to George and Bill.

Y/n's head spun around. The curtains had been drawn back from the two beds at the end of the ward and two visitors were walking back down the aisle between the beds: a formidable-looking old witch wearing a long green dress, a moth-eaten fox fur, and a pointed hat decorated with what was unmistakably a stuffed vulture and, trailing behind her looking thoroughly depressed Neville.

With a sudden rush of understanding, Y/n realized who the people in the end beds must be. She cast around wildly for some means of distracting the others so that Neville could leave the ward unnoticed and unquestioned. "Neville!"

Neville jumped and cowered as though a bullet had narrowly missed him. Y/n turned to Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Harry but looked at Ron, "It's us, Neville!" said Ron brightly, getting to his feet. "Have you seen? Lockhart's here! Who've you been visiting?" 

"Friends of yours, Neville, dear?" said Neville's grandmother graciously, bearing down upon them all. Neville looked as though he would rather be anywhere in the world but here. A dull purple flush was creeping up his plump face and he was not making eye contact with any of them.

"Ah, yes," said his grandmother, looking closely at Harry and sticking out a shrivelled, clawlike hand for him to shake. "Yes, yes, I know who you are, of course. Neville speaks most highly of you."

"Er...thanks," said Harry, shaking hands. Neville did not look at him, but stared at his own feet, the colour deepening in his face all the while.

"And you two are clearly Weasleys," Mrs Longbottom continued, proffering her hand regally to Ron and Ginny in turn. "Yes, I know your parents...not well, of course...but fine people, fine people...and you must be Hermione Granger and Y/n Sterling?"

Hermione looked rather startled that Mrs Longbottom knew her name, but shook hands all the same. Y/n did the same with a smile on her face, "nice to meet you"