The makeup artist makes her way over to us and introduces herself to me. We speak for a moment about the makeup look that she plans to do on me before she starts prepping my skin for makeup. My mom leaves the room to check up on the boys who are being watched by my dad.

"I couldn't help but overhear your problem." I glance over to my left to see Harmony Palomino sitting there.

" I glance over to my left to see Harmony Palomino sitting there

"Shit sorry." I laugh for a second. "I didn't realise that you were sitting besides me, hey girl."

I hold out my arm and she gives my hand a squeeze.

"What you went through is very similar to what I went through with Neymar." Harmony says and I bite down on my bottom lip. "He broke up with me after I gave birth to our twins."

I shake my head in disgust. I will never understand how people can decided to ruin a joyous and possibly once in the lifetime opportunity for you.

"Like you, I was so angry because he left me with two babies and I was left trying to juggle everything. I didn't know what to do because I still had a career which was much more than modelling, I have like ten businesses to run and now I was left to be a single mother." Harmony smiles sadly. "I may be divorced but I am happier than I thought I could be because I showed myself that I could do it."

"I'm really happy to hear that." I give her hand a small squeeze.

"It will seem hard at first but I promise you that the best is yet to come." Harmony gives me a reassuring smile. "You have so many people that love you and when you need a help, do not be afraid to ask. Maybe now you can't go back to full time modelling but you will find something that works for all of you."

"Thank you." I lean forward to kiss her cheek and she cups mine, keeping me in place. "I really appreciate you words."

"It's ok to cry and feel confused." Harmony leans her head against mine. "There is so many of us here to listen and lend a helping hand."

---

VeronicaStyles: As much as I love walking shows, attending shows is just as fun

3,500,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

Harmony's words spoke to deep to my soul and the show ended up being one of my best walks. Sometimes you need that reminder that there is a whole army of people standing by, waiting to help you.

I have two more shows left tomorrow before my time at New York fashion week is done. Next week is London Fashion week and I have decided not to participate but I will be flying out to the UK to show support and visit my home there.

"What do you think of Veronica's performance so far?" A reporter asks a quiet Harry who is walking besides me.

"I think V has been doing really well." Harry slips his arm around my waist and I fake a smile at him. 

"How are you feeling about your comeback?" The reporter turns to me and I inwardly roll my eyes.

"It has been amazing and to receive a warm welcome has just been so surreal." I smile at the reporter. "I'm really happy to be back doing what I love most besides being a mummy."

Stepping out with Harry was not something that I planned to do unless we had our children with us but we were both invited to a dinner by Anna Wintour

My mum is watching over our sons which I am happy about since the boys have been displaying signs of separation anxiety since I started fashion week. For the last two years, I have spent every single day with the boys and so this is a big shift for all of us.

Alexander and Oliver-James have gotten used to Harry not always being around which is such a shame. I am always with them so seeing their teary faces as I leave, makes me feel so guilty.

"You don't need to touch me." I tell Harry as we walk into the restaurant. "We're not together anymore."

"I know." He gives me a sad smile, "I just want to hold you."

"You might want to hold me but I don't want it." I say as I step out of his grip, "You're the one that broke things off with me, not the other way round."

"V."

"Don't V me." I plaster a smile on my face as we approach the table filled with some of my favorite models. "You're not the innocent one."

"Veronica and Harry are here." Sara announces as she pulls up her phone to film us.

"Just give us a moment." Harry fakes a smile as he pulls me away from the group who turn back to the table. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I give him a weird look. "Harry, I can't be apart of these mind tricks."

He opens his mouth to say something and I cut him off.

"This relationship, this marriage has run its course." I tell him with a serious look on my face. "When we fly back home, I will be contacting a divorce lawyer because I am not going to be drug around by you. These games that you play are not fair and I will not be that woman who gets laughed at. There is no Veronica and Harry Styles."