ONE (intro)

The cigarette touched her dry, red lips as she took a smoke from her cigarette

The cigarette touched her dry, red lips as she took a smoke from her cigarette. She stood in the opening of an tunnel leaning, hiding from the other kids since she didn't get along with anyone at her school – especially one.

She never get along with August but probably because they're so different. He's perfect, at least that's what he thinks.

Bella is the opposite, she's really beautiful but she's toxic. She has a bad influence on people, she smoke and she even takes drugs. Not that anyone would know if she's bad human being since no one talks to her, she could be the nicest. But if you smoke daily you have gotten an bad label automatically.

The strong sunlight dazzled her big, green, round-looking eyes and automatically she took her hand to cover up her eyes from the sun as she turned her head away and instantly got eye-contact with August.

"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I'm smoking or what does it look like to you?"
"Whatever", he said and then he just stood in front her in silence.
"What?" Bella said to stop the silence between the two, hoping he will go away and leave her alone.
"I don't like you, but..."
"But?" She said.
"If you help me with drugs, we're having a party for Wilhelm and you can come to the party if you fix drugs", she could see how much he hated to ask her for help, it looked like he was almost embarrassed to have asked her.
"Oh really? I didn't know someone so perfect like you take drugs? Or maybe you are just full of shit?" He rolled his eyes when she said it and she enjoyed how tought it was for him.
"I'm joking, I will fix it for you", She said and slapped his cheek twice very gently as she walked away.
"I need it tomorrow! We're having the party tomorrow."
"No problem."

She didn't really understand the hype about Wilhelm, she actually felt sorry for him. All he wanted was to feel normal and to live a normal life, just like his old friends. They probably made him feel  normal but August and the others behave like he needs to be worshipped. But he just want to be normal, just like Bella.

Bella is in fact normal but she doesn't get treated like one, she get treated like she's the devil herself. Even if Bella and Wilhelm are the opposites, both of them just want a normal life.

But even if she didn't understand the hype about him, she thought he seemed very kind and wholehearted since he said hi to her with a smile.

Bella was full of her own thoughts on the way to fix drugs for August. She would never do anything for him, but since he invited her to a party she has a reason not to go home.

INFO

Just want to make it clear already, English is not my original language and if you ever see a spelling wrong or whatsoever, please just ignore it... I'm not a professional clearly

love youu