OC's

This was gonna be Vine and Ben, but I saw that trend on TikTok of making your OC's at the start and end of different media and I had to do it

First up is my OC Erika from the Inheritance Cycle. Yes, she's Eragon's twin sister. Also a Dragonrider because I can't help myself.

Next is Divergent. Yes, I know it's awful but I have an attachment to it for some reason. I don't have a name for her, but she was born into Erudite and transferred to Dauntless. She's not a divergent, but she joins Tris and the others to stop Erudite.

Next up is Lord Of The Rings. I also don't have a name for this one, but they're a Ranger like Aragorn. They're a little traumatized after all the battles.

I did a chapter for Lyra already, but Harry Potter OC. Like her brother she's a Slytherin, and oh boy did she have trauma before she even started school. When I first made her she died during the Battle of Hogwarts, but I scraped that idea.

And last up Eve! Her backstory is lengthy, but I'll try to explain. Victor Frankenstein created her for his monster, but because she was such a success he assaulted her multiple times. She escapes for a year or so and makes it to America, where she hides in a small town in New York (roughly 1803). There she meets Ichabod, who manages to find and arrest Victor. She returns to the city with him and they get together. And that's the base summary.

I was gonna make more, but have this.