Luffy: It's quicker if we go there and beat 'em up! <stomach rumbles> No, wait! We gotta eat first!

Zoro: Idiot! Don't bother. They're small fries.

(Y/N): He's right. If we focus on them, we'll lose sight of our real target.

Sanji: And if that happens, we're done for. And there's only nine of us.

Timeskip

The crew was now tying pieces of white cloth around their arms.

Zoro: Anyway, tie it tight. Our enemy this time is overly secretive.

Nami: These will help us tell who our real crewmates are.

Sanji: Does that Clone-Clone Fruit guy really become so similar when he transforms?

Usopp: Seeing is believing! It's not just "similar"; it's identical! It's too bad! You should've seen it. We even danced with him.

(Y/N): And I was this close to ending that threat of you idiots would've just let me throw him off of the ship.

Chopper: You're still on about that?!

Zoro: Knowing someone like that is among our enemy, we can't carelessly act alone.

(Y/N): Wait a second, doesn't Mr. 2 have a partner? Where was she?

Vivi: Hm? Oh, you mean Ms. Obon. I've never met her and this was the first time I met Mr. 2, so I don't know. Although there were rumors circulating around Baroque Works that the two hate each other and prefer to work alone.

(Y/N): Does that mean Ms. Obon will be in Alabasta?

Vivi: <shrugging> I don't know. Most likely since this is Crocodile's ultimate endgame.

Chopper walked over to Usopp.

Chopper: Hey, what should I do?

Usopp: Ahh... Do what you can do. You don't have to do anything more. It's okay to run away from an enemy you can't defeat!

Sanji: Are you talking to him or yourself?

Karoo quacked.

Chopper: What I can do, huh? Got it!

Luffy: <shouting> I can see the island now!

Vivi: We'll visit Nanohana, that town ahead, but we need to hide the ship.

Luffy: All right! Anyway, no matter what happens, our left arms prove we're definitely crewmates!

He stuck his left arm out with the cloth wrapped around it. Everyone else did the same including Karoo and (Y/N).

Luffy: Now, let's get ashore! To a restaurant! ...and to Alabasta.

Everyone Else: As a side note?

(Y/N): So my first adventure with you people will be to liberate a country from a Warlord of the Sea? How interesting.

Usopp: It's okay to be scared, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Shut up. 💢

Nami: <to Luffy> Our enemy this time is a group of assassins, Luffy.

Luffy: Yeah. That's right.

Nami: Be careful about acting on instinct, okay?

Luffy: You're right. I got it. Yeah! That's right! Yeah! Got it!