The three siblings hug at seeing that they were all alright. I snapped my head over to Aslan and the wolf still underneath his paw. He lifted it up and the wolf ran without hesitation, not caring about his companion dying as long as it wasn't him. 

Aslan motioned to Oreius with his head, "After him. He'll lead you to Edmund." Oreius nods and with a small army behind him they followed. I grunted, trying to get up by leaning against the tree. The others snap their heads to me. Immediately, Peter jumped up and rushed to my side.

"What are you doing?" He scolded at me. "You are hurt! You shouldn't be moving."

I shook my head motioning to where Orieus and the rest had gone.

"I need to go help and retrieve King Edmund." I grunt, pushing away from Peter's grasp to try and walk on my own. But I didn't get very far before I collapse to the ground with a yelp. Peter was by my side again.

"You have done you duty, Little One," Aslan said. "Orieus will retrieve the Son of Adam and return him safely. But for now..." He turned to look at Peter before I could argue, "... Peter. Clean your sword."

Peter hesitated, stealing a quick glance at me but obeyed the wise Lion in front of us. Peter washed his sword clean of the dead wolf's blood in the river. Once he finished, he placed his sword on the grass and Aslan tapped each shoulder with his paw.

"Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane, Knight of Narnia." 

Peter snapped his head up with wide eyes in shock. He looked at us, a smile starting to spread across his face. Susan and Lucy grin and clap for their older brother. I didn't want to smile but I allowed them to quirk up in the corner of my mouth to which only Peter had seen.

—————————

Lucy gave me a small drop from her cordial. We had an argument about her using it on me. I told her that she should save it for battle and not use it on a person like me that could heal over something; like a bite in my case. But the stubborn little girl used her wide eyes and innocence to guilt me into agreeing to taking a drop.

I was sour about it afterwards which evaporated when she smiled at me showing her crooked teeth.

I sat down beside Susan who was eating supper just outside her and Lucys tent. She gave me a kind smile, taking a bite out of her bread. I return it, greeting Lucy who was distracted in the meat that she was gobbling down her throat. I chuckled in amusement, watching as Susan lightly scolded her for not using any manners. Lucy smiled sheepishly.

"Peter," She called to his attention, "tell Lucy how she needs to... use ... her manners." She made a disappointed face when we both saw him doing the exact same thing except he was chewing on the potatoes. Peter stopped mid-way when he saw our expressions. I raised an eyebrow in amusement to which he blushed under my gaze. Susan sighed deeply with her head in her hands as Lucy giggled.

Peter cleared his throat.

"I agree, Susan. Lucy use your manners for you are to be Queen soon." Lucy giggled harder as Peter tried to scold her with a serious face.

A smile began to tug on my face as I couldn't look away from the left over piece of potato at the corner of his mouth. It was like it was waving to me to save it from the dangers of the future Kings mouth.

"Uh, Your Majesty," I called his attention. Peter looked at me. "You have something..." I trail off pointing around my own mouth to where the piece was hanging on for dear life.

The poor boy was wiping everywhere around his face except the specific spot that I told him. Susan sighed again in embarrassment at her older brother while Lucy continued to chew on her meat watching him, giggling every now and then. I groaned, impatient as he yet again missed the spot. I got up from my place beside Susan moving to plop myself next to the confused boy who froze at the close proximity.