9//This might be bad

Start from the beginning

The King did not take his eyes off the bunny. His posture was stiff, still seemingly trying to process Jungkook's words.

"I apologize for such a blunt answer, but to reassure you.."

The bunny turned his gaze away from the calico and into the tiger's.

"The role of a Consort.. someone that guides the King, voice their knowledge for the Kingdom's prosperity..."

Jungkook's voice was laced with uncertainty as he tries to explain the decline he gave to the King. He knew the role of a Consort is much more than some guidance to his Majesty, it must be more important than that.

If only he studied the entirety of the Kingdom's roles and system to have better understanding just how serious this offer was.

With each step, he gets closer to the window.

"I wish to not be a part of it. My intention to his Majesty is to help with his recovery.. and to never associate after"

Jungkook lets himself sit at the edge of it and leaned back ever so slightly, but not enough to fall through.

The other two could only watch the bunny's calm face seemingly not minding how close he is to falling from his doom, like he's used to the danger.

"Today will be my last appearance... Farewell"

Before they could stop him, Jungkook leaned backwards and let his body fall off the edge.

Out of the window.

--//FLASHBACK ENDS//--

Even though it has been weeks since the incident, his mind could only wander far off from the present.

He must need a distraction away from the King. Something that could let his heart pumping and his adrenaline rushing, a need to be put in dangerous territory.

And away from such comforting eyes.

ENOUGH!!!

Oh poor Soobin, he cannot have a break from such little heart attacks he keeps getting from his older brother's sudden actions.

He at first flinched at the sounds when his hyung slammed his hands on the table and stood up from his seat. Soobin watched as Jungkook went to retrieve his cape and the bunny mask.

If it were just any normal day, he would've let his brother off to do his usual Thumper work.. but this time he saw something in Jungkook's eyes that made his stomach lurching.

"Hyung..?"

Said hyung only turns to acknowledge he heard him, but still chooses to remain silent and puts on his hood.