𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:SHE'LL KILL US ALL

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
SHE'LL KILL US ALL

AURELIA WATCHED AS THE BLUE beast that was Hank quickly spun around, making his way towards the building in which Jean resided in. Aurelia clenched her jaw before quickly running after him, throwing her golden bracelet to the ground in the process. She watched as two cars crashed, trying to stop from hitting Hank. Aurelia glanced up, watching as Erik used his powers to fly over head. Aurelia jumped on top of the wall that separate the street from the park, narrowing her eyes at Hank before she closed her eyes and threw her hands out, sending a vibrations towards the beast that sent him flying.

She barely payed attention to the fighting that was being ensued behind of her. The honking of horns seemed to fill the street of New York as Aurelia jumped down, quick to make her way towards the direction in which she had sent Hank, only for her body to suddenly ignore her demands to moved forwards. She frowned in confusion before her eyes narrowed in on the female mutant, Selene, who had made it so that her mind ignored her demands, keeping her frozen there. One thing Selene couldn't do that Aurelia could barely herself, was control what Aurelia's powers did.

She didn't think, only allowed for herself to naturally lose control, watching as vibrations emitted from her hands without her permission, sending them right into the ground, before they came exploding from the inside the sidewalk, sending Selene flying through the air, allowing Aurelia to gain control of her body once more. She looked around her, at all of the chaos that was taking place. Her eyes snapped over to Hank who had Scott pinned down, quickly making Aurelia jump on top one of the many stopped cars and shoot out her hands, sending Hank flying from her best friend.

Scott turned his head to look at the blonde, nodding his head before they both snapped their heads towards the middle of the street, watching as Erik forced a subway to come up from under the ground, sending it towards the entrance of the building in which Jean resided inside of. However, that wasn't what Aurelia was focused on. She was focused on the terrified scream that came from the civilians inside of the subway. Her eyes looked up, watching as Erik was abruptly thrown from the building he had only entered a few moments before.

"Kurt! Kurt!" At the sound of Charles' voice calling for the blue skinned boy, Aurelia snapped her head over towards him. "Are you alright?"

"No!" Kurt snapped.

"Come here!" Charles quickly yelled at him. "Get me in that house now!"

"Charles, no!" Aurelia yelled, but it was too late. Kurt had already grabbed onto the man in the wheel chair, and teleported them inside the building. The sound of Kurt being thrown through the subway car―︎in which all of the civilians had escaped out of―︎seemed to enter Aurelia's ears. She hadn't a clue what was going on with Jean and Charles, catching only a glimpse of it when she rushed inside the subway car to make sure Kurt was okay.

Her mouth fell agape as she watched Jean force Charles to walk towards her. Tears filled her eyes. She glanced down at Kurt, clenching her jaw before quickly standing up and running out of the cart and into the building, grabbing Jean's attention. "Jean, stop it!"

"Stay out of this, Aurelia." Jean hissed at her. "You know what he did, he did the same thing to you. You should be glad I'm doing something that no one else seems to have the guts to do!"

"Please, Jean." Charles begged the girl. Aurelia looked at the girl she loved, and when the simple thought of using her powers against Jean crossed her mind, Jean was quick to use her own to throw Aurelia into the wall. Jean turned to look back at Charles who was now standing in front of her. "I can't see in your mind anymore. . . but you can see in mine. So, look, Jean, look."

And she did. Aurelia allowed a soft groan leave her lips, glancing up just in time to watch as Jean allowed Charles to gently fall to the ground. Tears fell down Jean's cheeks as she look at the man that had raised her, her eyes glancing down to Aurelia who was using the wall in hopes of pulling herself back up.

"I knew. . ." Charles started, trying to catch his breath. He had a small smile on his face as he looked at the girl he had raised. "I knew you were still in there."

"He just showed you your past." The white haired woman that had been standing beside of Jean the entire time spoke up. Aurelia narrowed her eyes dangerously at the woman, ready to shoot her powers at her, only to stop herself upon hearing the warning from Charles in her head not to do anything to make the situation worse. "Follow me into your future."

Jean shook her head, looking at the white haired woman as she moved to stand in front of Jean, allowing Aurelia to sneak up the steps and towards Charles to make sure he was okay. "No. I never asked for this. Any of it."

"I traveled the stars for a gift that you don't want." Aurelia watched as the woman lifted a hand up to Jean's cheek.

"Then take it." Jean whispered, more tears slipping from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. "Please. Free me."

The white haired woman listened, nodding her head. And then the solar flare that had placed itself inside of Jean started leaving her body and entering the white haired woman's. Aurelia watched as their skin started to glow with orange veins, hair flowing as if there was a gust of wind surrounding both of them. That's when a gasp left Jean's lips, as she doubled over into the woman's arms.

"Stop it, you're going to kill her." Charles was quick to snap, quickly putting it together what would happened.

That's when Aurelia noticed the woman start to whisper something in Jean's ear. "Your lives mean nothing. Your world will be ours."

Her words were loud enough for both Charles and Aurelia to hear. Aurelia's eyes widened. "She'll kill us all." She looked towards Charles who nodded before looking back towards her girlfriend. "Jean, let go." Aurelia warned, terrified tears filling her eyes. "Jean, let go!"

"Jean, you have to let go." Charles told the redhead. "Jean, let go! Let go, Jean. Let go! Let go!"

When a ray or red light entered the room, throwing the woman from Jean, Aurelia turned her head to look at Scott. She then quickly snapped her head towards Jean, trying to wake her up. "Jean? Jean, come on, sweetheart, wake up. Jean, come on."

"Charles, what's wrong?" Scott questioned, having ran up the stairs.

"I don't know." Charles shook his head. "I can't read her mind."

Pressing her fingers to Jean's neck, a sigh fell from her lips. "She's alive."

"Scott, Aria, you both have to get her out. Yo have to―︎no!" Before Charles could finish what he been saying, a bright light blinded them all, sending a charge of electricity through the the three of them. The feeling of not being able to use her powers fell through her, and before she knew it, her vision had turned black.

 The feeling of not being able to use her powers fell through her, and before she knew it, her vision had turned black