- ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ.

Start from the beginning

"I would really like it to share a space with you, Wendy." The saddened expression leaves the face of the Darling girl and was replaced by excitement again. "So, you want to move with us? John and Michael will be in one of the lofts and we will be in the other, but right next to each other if you understand what I mean. Sort of like neighbours, I gather." "Yes, I want that," Presley says. Wendy let out a shriek in excitement and throws her arms around the blonde teen. "I'm so glad you said yes! Otherwise, this would really be an uncomfortable situation," Wendy expresses with a grin. She grabs the paper and presses it flush against her chest, bouncing up and down in excitement. "I will see you at the bed and breakfast this evening. Tomorrow, we're going to check out the houses that we selected, but I'm pretty sure the boys are excited too about the lofts." She skips out of diner, leaving Presley alone to finish her mug of hot chocolate.

°

"Well, hello.. Pres." Felix looks up with a lazy smile on his scarred face, the hood of his cloak hanging on his back. His eyes carefully observe Presley, who had entered the office of the sheriff's station. Felix was sitting on the floor with his back pressed against the wall right beside the bed, the same position he had been in while being on the ship. "How nice of you to come and see me."

Presley ignores his words and approaches the cell bars. "Somehow the thought that you ended up in prison wasn't really surprising to me. However, that I was not with you behind bars sort of does." She drags one of the cheap plastic chairs away from behind a desk and sits down on it in front of the cell. Her arms were laying across the back rest, her chin resting on her arms. "Now, I have some questions for you that I want answered."

Felix raises an eyebrow at the girl, a smirk creeping up on his face. The scarred boy chuckles deeply. His gray eyes roll in their sockets before they rest on the blonde teen before the cell bars again. "And why would I do that," he asks, drawling out his voice as usual. Presley's blue eyes pierce through his, not backing down now. They were fierce, excited. She was not scared of Felix. Unlike others, she never has been. Even the day that they first met, the day that he sat down next to her in class and made the others cower in his presence, he never made her feel afraid. More.. intrigued. She sits up a little straighter and smiles at the locked up boy. "Because you said you were my friend. If you were truly my friend, you won't lie to me on these simple questions. If you aren't my friend, well.. then I know everything I want to know," she responds collectedly. 

The blonde's shoulders shake when he scoffs aloud. His eyes look up from his boots to meet hers again. "You got me right there, Pres. Ask away.." He spreads his arms wide in an open gesture. He was open for questions, he signalled. Good, Presley thinks, because there were a few questions that had been burning inside of her from the moment she learned who Felix truly was. She leans in a little closer and her gaze was fully on the boy behind bars. "Who were you, Felix?"

That question seemed to confuse Felix. He frowns visibly and shifts on the floor of the cell. "What do you mean?" Presley scuffles closer on the chair. Her grip tightens around the back of the chair. "Who were you before you were Pan's sidekick? Who was Felix, the second in command of Peter Pan, once before he set foot in Neverland?" For a moment there was silence. Presley studies Felix' expression well. At first he was startled by the question. He didn't know how to react to it, she could tell. But that expression soon faded. They both knew he agreed to answer questions and Felix wasn't one to back out of an agreement.

Felix rests his balled fist on top of his curled up knee. "I was born in the Enchanted Forest, in a town called Hamelin. There I was the eldest son of the local baker and his wife. We were not rich and I had six rowdy siblings. Since I was the oldest, they never cared much for me. Not as much as a second glance in my direction. All they cared about was that I would take over the bakery as soon as father was prepared to retire." Felix watches his balled fist and scoffs. "I didn't want to. All I wanted was to live, to have adventure. Not quite what those short sighted people had in mind.. I expressed that thought often, but all I would receive for voicing my opinion was a smack on the head." He halts his story for a moment. Presley was almost inclined to remind him to continue when Felix spoke up again.