-Important-

Here I will cover the basic things you need to know before we start the story.

The Characters in this book will be from DreamSMP and My hero Academia. All characters from DSMP will be in realistic minecraft. There are a few features I've added to make it more "realistic" and "in depth"  for example; they are living in the SMP(irl Minecraft), and they have these devices that they use to communicate with each-other and stream.

The way streaming and lore works;

The characters living in the SMP use the devices mentioned above to stream Lore. While their characters have canonically been through wars, those are for Lore streams and aren't actually serious. Same with the characters, for example; Wilbur's Lore character is "insane" while the individual himself is not. And while their characters have Cannon lives, they themselves do not, however they do respawn. Minecraft physics are in play. They are confusing- but it will work out.

I hope this made sense- if it didn't, I hope you might understand if you read the book.

Edit:
I totally remembered that U.A wasn't always a boarding school, and I totally just forgot to add it into this section that in this book (For my convenience) U.A has always been a boarding school... yep.... I know what I'm doing I swear.

Please note this book is low-key chaotic, but I promise I am trying to keep the plot consistent and flowwyyyyyy!