𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

The whole review process has been fun and a bit stressful too, but best believe all the reviews are constructive and detailed, and have been constructed by professionals. So, take them into consideration and use it to improve your work. At the end of the day, WattNaija's aim is to make you an even better writer.

Let's get into this!!💙

𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙤𝙣: 𝟯𝟬 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙮 Rhodakhadri

Book Graphics: 6/10

Your Cover can be better. Apart from the fact that black and white isn't the best filter for book covers in most cases, the font used for the author's name appears too big. Most readers judge a book by its cover, so try to use a cover that captivates the attention of your readers.

Blurb: 2.5/5

You started your blurb like you wanted to write a summary of your book. Blurbs and Summaries are two entirely different entities in writing (you can research the meaning of both and how both works). It would have been better to start like this;

"Demilade 'Demmy' Ninalowo is a self made billionaire with a past history..." and so on and so forth.

Also, your blurb as a number for grammatical errors and blunders as well as punctuation errors that can be a turn off to readers. But nothing editing cannot fix.

Introduction: 6/19Your introductory chapter is pretty okay. You were able to give your readers a glimpse into Demilade's life, how wealthy he is and all of that. You were also able to portray his close relationship with him mum. The only issue I had with this chapter were your grammatical errors. It could not be ignored but I'll talk about that better later.
Use of Punctuations: 8/10I don't have much to say in this department. You used the right punctuations most of the time and the very few times you didn't, it wasn't noticeable.

Spellings and Grammar: 1/10

Now, I want you read this particular review very well. I'll start with spellings first. There were a number of times you used the wrong spellings and these weren't typographical error, they was just wrong spellings. I'll point two that kept occurring every often. "Sowing" and "Bordering".

Instead of Sewing , you used the word "sowing" more often than not when referring to Lola sewing cloths for customers and instead of the word Bothering or Bother you kept using "bordering or border."

Yes, these words have the same pronunciation and they can be pretty confusing and mistakes are inevitable, but as a writer, you should always have a dictionary beside you, or on your phone to check words and their meaning so you won't keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Now to Grammar. This is where I had major issue with. Babes, you had a lot of grammatical errors in your book and at some point, I had to close it up.

You were switching a lot between past and present tense and it was so noticeable. You should be able to pick a particular tense you are comfortable writing in as a writer instead of constantly switching between both. It's a huge turn off. Not only that, you made a lot of grammatical blunders. I'll point out as many as I can. Just notice all the words in bold.

• "His grandmother seems to believe him as she had took a magazine and begin to go through the content..."

• "She don't have good enough cloths. Although she have some few cloths..."

• "A young man walked up to her. He is handsome and he wore a neat and fitted suit. He also have a charming smile."

(Did you notice the switch in tenses?)