Chapter 49 [After 22 Years, Finally, Squirrel'd Got Her Rightful Property]

Começar do início

Silence.......

Sana turned her head around. Tzuyu who was sitting at the table had disappeared. Only the fluttering candles and the fishes kissing in the water tank were keeping her company.

"Yoda!" Only her voice echoed in the living cum dining room and Sana got up to search around.

The closed carved wooden doors with golden door handles......the bedroom doors beckoned to her in silence.

Sana gently knocked but no one responded. She decided to press down the door handles and pushed them to open......

"Ah!......"

Sana let out a cry in a low voice. She covered her lips with her hands and looked at the scene in front of her, even forgetting to breathe.

At her feet lay a thick layer of rose petals.......layer upon layer stacked up to a few centimeters thick exuding a fresh fragrance. The yellow hazy light streamed down to her feet and the red color became increasingly brighter and more beautiful spreading over to the bed.

Soft charming lights shone upon the bed head and fragrant rose petals were strewn on the king-sized bed. Its fragrance was caught up in the cool air-condition whirl sending a few pieces of petals flying around softly and landing beside her feet.

Outside the ceiling to floor glass window, the night sky was open and far-reaching while a round moon spreads its clear light.

In front of the glass window, a man dressed in white with handsome features looking like a medieval prince stood facing the moon. The dark sky behind him set off his deep mysterious side view of his face.  He turned and smiled.

At that moment, all the scenery faded into dimness and became his background scenery.

"Step on these petals.......do you like it?"  Tzuyu slowly opened his mouth to speak. Caught by surprise, Sana was shocked into oblivion by the beauty of it all.

Below her, the soft delicate petals teased the soles of her feet and the petals peeped out naughtily between her toes.  Her snow white toes stepping on the bright red rose petals gave a red and white contrast which took one's breath away.

Under the moonlight, the prince opened up his hands in mid-air, encouraging for her to come to him. Tzuyu looked gently towards her and the two figures drew closer.

"Very beautiful." Sana's hands slowly stretched out towards Tzuyu's direction.

Her fingers brushed across his finger-tips and then suddenly she placed her hands on the glass window. Her whole body was plastered to the window and she cried out excitedly. "Ah, it's so beautiful!"

This was the top floor of the hotel and the entire city's night scene could be fully viewed from the room.

Vehicle lights dotted like twinkling lights were continuously flowing. The twinkling stars slowly diminished like muted words, in the noise of thousands of lights in homes, moving into the far distance.

Sana greedily looked. "It's so beautiful. Look at that side, isn't that the direction of the river? That light, isn't that the lighthouse?"

Just as she shouted, her body was pressed against the glass window from behind. Tzuyu's hoarse voice sounded beside her soft earlobe. "Baby girl, are you deliberately doing this?"

Sana's both hands were placed on the glass and her hot red cheeks were partially hidden by her palms. She did not dare to answer and also did not dare to turn around to look at his expression.

Just now, Tzuyu's pair of dark pupils made her knees weak and she almost crumbled under his suit pants.

"You......"  Sana struggled a little and found her strength had fled without a trace. "Let me go."