0

8 year old Shizuko look out from her father's car window, the sky was full of ravens. Some people mistake it as crow because of its colour.

"Looks like ravens really like you, Shizuko dear. " Mrs Kurosawa said as she turns her head to the back where her daughter sit.

"I don't know that is a good thing or a bad thing. " Mr Kurosawa commented.

"Oh stop it dear, you know your daughter. " Mrs Kurosawa said, looking at her husband.

Because of her father's job, her family was forced to move the country from England to Japan. Mr Kurosawa is from Japan while Mrs Kurosawa is from England. Two of them married and stayed in England first, then moved to Japan before her daughter Shizuko was born but moved back to England when she was 3 to visit her just pass away grandparents.

"Are you excited to meet new friends? " Mrs Kurosawa asked.

Shizuko shook her head. "Not really. "

"Well, I heard our neighbour is really interesting, hope we get along with them well. " Mr Kurosawa said.

-----

8 year old Senku looks up to the sky with his bright red eyes. The sky suddenly appears a lot of ravens.

"Byakuya, why there's a lot of ravens from the sky? " he asked.

"Hmm? " Byakuya look out from the sky. "I don't know, maybe it's not a bad thing. "

"That's not crows, are they? "

"No, they're not. "

Then, they heard a car parked next to his house. Two adults came out from the car.

"I think they're the new neighbour. Do you want to say hi? " Byakuya asked his son.

Senku was about to say no, then he notices the woman holding a child.

"Sure. " he avoids his father's happy face.

"Let's go then! "

They walked straight to the next house, the two adults notice them.

"Hi! We're the Kurosawa family, nice to meet you! " Mr Kurosawa wave at them with a bright smile.

"Byakuya Ishigami. Nice to meet you too. " Byakuya smiled.

"This is my wife and our daughter. She was tired from the car ride. " Mr Kurosawa scratch his neck as he mentioned his sleeping daughter. Mrs Kurosawa just smiles at them.

"Ah, what a cute daughter you have. This is my son, Senku. " Byakuya showed them his son.

"You seem an interesting guy. " Mr Kurosawa crouch down to Senku's height as he noticed Senku wearing a lab coat. "Is your dream is to be a scientist? "

Senku nodded his head. "Yeah, it is! "

"Well, our daughter here doesn't have one. She doesn't have any friends back there. " Mr Kurosawa said sadly. "We hope that you could be her friend someday. "

"Dear, we have to put her to bed first. " Mrs Kurosawa said.

"Ah, yes! We'll meet tomorrow after we put out the boxes, Mr Ishigami! " Mr Kurosawa smiled as he put the boxes in the house. Mrs Kurosawa followed behind him with a smaller box.

Byakuya just smiles as he takes Senku's hand to their house.

"We'll visit them tomorrow. " Byakuya said.

"Ha? " Senku groaned. "But I have an experiment to make Byakuya! "

"We promised, remember? Besides, you could have a friend over at our house. " Byakuya said, ruffling his son's hair.