"Oh c'mon you love it," she kissed his jawline. "You know, no one's around. . ."

"What are you implying love?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I could help you with your problem down there," she started to trail kisses on his neck.

He gripped her waist tighter which she's sure would leave a bruise and he let out small moans due to the pleasure. She started slowly grinding on him which caused him to growl.

"Stop fucking teasing me," he hissed.

She then got out of his lap and stood up in front of him. She smirked at him and muttered muffliato with her wand before she got on her knees.

"You want this?"

"Fuck yes."

She slowly pulled his pants and boxer off. The sight of him makes her clenched herself.

"Fucking hell, Har," she chuckled.

She started to kiss his inner thigh and slowly made her way to the part where he wanted her to touch the most. She spit on her hand then used her thumb to smear his precum. Harry groaned at the feeling and at the sight of how concentrated she looked.

She started to stroke him incredibly slowly and licked the tip every now and then, causing him to let out another groan in frustration.

"Stop. Teasing."

"But where's the fun in that," she smirked.

Suddenly she put all of him inside of her mouth, bobbing up and down while twirling her tongue on the tip every now and then.

He couldn't describe the pleasure he's feeling right now with words. It was pure ecstasy for him. Perhaps Zoia's just that good or because she's the girl he's absolutely in love with because he really never felt this good from a head before.

Zoia hollows her cheek to make the inside of her mouth tighter which causes the boy to moan even louder.

"Fucking hell Zo, f-feels like your actual cunt," he threw his head back in pleasure while grab a fist of her hair, making a ponytail.

She then stopped what she's doing and got his dick out of her mouth which made him frown.

"You can push my head if you want, you can fuck my mouth," she said.

And he just nodded before his dick met her mouth again. He did what he was told, pushing her head even deeper to his dick causing her to gag.

"Fuck Zo, that sounds so hot," he groaned.

He kept moaning as she bobbed her head up and down, twirling her tongue, and him pushing her head even deeper. Suddenly Harry started to buck his hip up, fucking her mouth, deepthroating her.

He felt a knot in his stomach indicating he's close.

"I-I'm fucking close," he moaned. "Can I finish inside you?"

She hummed and nodded her head. He moaned even louder from the vibration she created. He kept bucking his hips and Zoia could feel him twitching inside of her mouth. It didn't take long for him to finish, and his moan sounds like pure bliss to her.

The thought that she did this to him made her heart flutters.

She got her mouth out of his dick which created a plop sound. He chuckled at how messy she looks and how damp her cheeks are. He leaned down and kissed her lips then wiped some of the mess from her chin.

"C'mon, let me clean you," he offered his hand after he stood up which she gladly took. They walked to the bathroom hand in hand to go to the sink.

He turned on the water and started to wipe everything from her face, mostly her lips and chin.

He then gave Zoia her toothbrush. Since the two always spend time in each other's dorm, Zoia has some of her stuff in Harry's dorm and bathroom, same goes with Harry.

"Thanks," she said sheepishly.

The two then started to brush their teeth together, chuckling to each other as they made weird faces to each other.

After they were finished brushing their teeth, and washing their face, Harry wasted no time to kiss her lips and every part of her face.

"Thank you for that, it was fucking amazing — you're amazing, so beautiful," he said in between kisses.

"Thank you," she giggled.

After they cleaned themselves in the bathroom, the two changed into their sleeping attire.

Zoia then rested her head on his chest while wrapping her arm around his torso. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him as they laid down on his bed.

Suddenly she felt embarrassed and hid her face on his chest.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he caressed her hair.

"Nothing," she blushed even more.

"Zoia, are you shy around me now?" he chuckled.

"Maybe — a bit," she mumbled.

He then tilted her face to look at him by putting his hand on her chin.

"No need to be shy around me, love," he stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I'm not in control of my — shyness," she huffed.

"You just gave me a head, Zozo," he chuckled,

"That's why I'm — shy right now," her face turned into scarlet red.

"Oh. . . You're shy because sweet Zozo turns into wild Zozo when she's around me huh?" he smirked.

"Oh shut up," she rolled her eyes though she couldn't stop the smile that's forming.

"You know, I taught you that," he said cockily.

"What?"

"I taught you how to give a head remember?" he smirked at her.

"Don't get too cocky."

"'Am I doing this right Harry?' 'Do you like this?' 'What do you want me to do now?' 'Should I do this?'"

"Shut up," she hissed.

"Oh Cloudy, Cloudy," he tutted then kissed the tip of her nose.

"I was confident at first okay, then you just look so — intimidating. I forgot for a second that you've gotten heads before, and that was my first time. Forgive me for wanting to make you feel good," she huffed.

"I absolutely love the first time you gave me head love, don't worry. I love it very much you have no idea," he kissed her which was reciprocated right away.

"Enough of this talk," she said embarrassedly. "Good night, Bambi."

"Good night, Cloudy," he pecked her lips good night

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Padfoot and Prongs said ily and have a good day <3