The Introduction

Name : Darlene Andrews

Age : 20

Darlene is a pureblood American witch whose mother was distantly related to the British Gaunt family and her father was a wealthy American wizard who was fanatical with blood purity. Nevertheless, her parents died in suspicious circumstances when she was 13 yrs old. Right now, Darlene has been applied for a job in Hogwarts school as a History of Magic professor.Along with that, she is also taking her childhood friend and an adopted daughter Diana Thorn with her.

Physical appearance : Tall,mid-length brown hair,piercing brown eyes,propotional face and fuller lips.Usually wears corsets and extremely high heels. Has distinguished long nails (mostly red or a french manicure) and wears a golden ring with a black stone on her index finger.

Personailty : Intimidating, cunning, intelligent, charismatic, humorous, secretly emotional...

Name : Dianna Thorn

Age : 15

Dianna is a half-blood witch who attended the Salem Witches' Institute until her adoptive mother got a job in the UK and now will be going to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry.

Physical appearance : Tall (but not as tall as Darlene), mid-length curly red hair, electric-blue eyes, considered very cute, a bit busty for a teenager. Mostly wears band T-shirts and vans.

Personality : nice, caring, a bit shy, kind, friendly, adventurous...

To be continued my lovelies ;)