𝐒𝐈𝐗, 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗌

Start from the beginning

"It's important for us to know our limits. That's the first rational step to figuring out what kind of heroes you'll be." Aizawa turned the device in his hands towards his students to showcase how far the ball went with Bakugo's throw, the number being an astounding 705.2 meters.

"Woah! This is awesome!"

"Awesome you say? You're hoping to become heroes after three years here... And you think it'll be all fun and games? Right. The one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judged hopeless... and will be expelled. Your fates in our hands. Welcome. This is... the trials of the first day."

Akane shuffled in her spot, kicking at the grass and rocks beneath her, wanting to get things over with, and believing her teacher was talking too much for comfort. Frankly, she didn't care who got expelled so early on, she even had a couple people in mind as to who she'd like it to be.

"Natural disasters, highway pileups, rampaging villains... Calamity is always right around the corner. I'd say Japan is full of unfair things. Heroes are the ones... who correct all the unfairness. If you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at McDonald's... I'm sorry to tell you that for the next three years UA will run you through the wringer. That's plus ultra. Use your strength to overcome all. So bring it."

EVENT 1: 50-METER DASH

                Akane stepped up, looking beside her to see her opponent. It was someone she didn't know the name of, but she recognized her as the girl who sat behind her in class. The ravenette looked nervous, however she still sent a smile Akane's way.

                The girls got in place before beginning their runs. Akane finished before the other girl, but she wasn't very far behind, neither having crazy scores since they couldn't exactly utilize their quirks.

                Akane Hanamaki: 5.58 (In middle school) —> 5.50

                Momo Yaoyorozu: 7.01 (In middle school) —> 6.58

58