Nora's POV

                                                         I looked at the gem as she started to get up and stretch her limbs and she said "I like to get a good fight but judging by what I'm looking at I won't get that". I then heard Amethyst said" oh ya!, say that to my face!" Amethyst then charged at her ready to strike her with her whip but the gem kicked her in the stomach sending her threw a wall. Garnett and Pearl got into a fighting stance and reading there weapons and she gave off a creepy smile and she said "I start with the fusion and then the Pearl" her hands turned into razor sharp claws and she charged at Garnett sending her threw a wall along with her and I watch as both of them exchanged blose and this gem fights like a monster. Pearl was about to attack her until she froze and she couldn't take her eyes off the gem and I asked "Pearl what's wrong?" She replied "she's a pearl" I then asked "and?" She looked at me and said "there's no black pearls, Nora" I looked at her with confusion and I heard Peridot said in shock "that's subject 107" I looked at Peridot  and asked " you know her Peridot?" I dodged a knife that almost hit my head and I noticed the now called Black Pearl was holding daggers and started throwing them at Garnett. Pearl grabbed me and Peridot to a different place and Peridot said " she was a subject of an experiment and she was the Success " Pearl then asked "why Pearls thow?" Peridot replied "acording to the reports we couldn't afford to Lose Quartzes or any higher gems so Pearls where our only option, the test was to try and boost a gems Strength and speed but 106 subjects died the only survivor is her" I looked at Black Pearl and when we weren't looking Amethyst joined to help Garnett but before Amethyst hit her black Goo formed a wall and it formed spikes but Amethyst shape ship into a ball and she bounced off the wall and she went back to normal and she was able to wrap her whip around Black's leg and Garnett  punched her in the face and it launched her into the air and Amethyst used all her strength to bring her down hard. After the dust cleared Black Pearl was seen in a small curator, before she got up I was about to jump in and take out my shield until someone shot the ground in front of me and Black and I looked to where we were at the building and I saw two gems one was blue holding guns and the other was white.

                                                (Y/N)'s POV

                                                           Moon stone and Sodalite where able to reform and I'm glad they did, without them Black would of gone over the edge. I looked to Moon Stone and I said "thank you for the warning Moon" she bowed and said " its just my job" I looked to Sodalite and I said "Good shot" she smirked and said "good is an understatement" I rolled my eyes and I head down to the battle field and I looked to everyone and I looked at the human and according to Moon stone she summoned a gem weapon. I used my powers to lift her off the ground and In front of me her friends where worried I can tell that, I use my powers over the mind and I entered her mind and to my surprise she can use them too, in the mind scape I asked her "your a hybrid of a human and gem, I never thought that was possible" she replied "I have a twin brother so two hybrids" I was intrigued and I said "I only know one gem that rivals my mental powers besides White, your the off spring of Pink" she tensed up a little and released a bit of aura and I was able to prob her memories and I was able to Catch up on current events. After I was done I snap my fingers and we returned to the real world and I gently let her down and a single tear escaped my blindfold and I said "I'm glad she found happiness" I then singled my team to stand down and they did, I went to the Pearl and I said "I wish to speak with your leader" she was confused by my actions. In a few minutes we where all lead to a gem temple with a building at the front and a lapis came to restrain us to which I understand, the hybrid and the fusion looked at me and the fusion said "who are you?" I replied "I go by (Y/N) nowadays" she just looked at me and I heard my Pearl laugh a little and I heard the Amethyst say "why are you laughing Psycho?" She replied "its just funny" Moon Stone then said " those clods of home world must have weakened over the years" the Peridot then said "ok, I'm just saying this, what is your gem?!" She was pointing at me and I just smiled and I said "you don't recognize me" they all shook there heads no and I sighed and I said with a little venom "those useless Diamonds, erasing my Existence" everyone was shocked that I said that, I then said "well since you don't know I might as well tell you" I can see there are at the end of there seats and I said "my original name is Black Diamond" everyone but the Peridot and the hybrid was surprised and judging by the looks they gave me they actually believe me.
                                                   I just smiled at them and the Lapis then said "thats impossible, she doesn't exist" Black Pearl then said "guess we are a myth" I just chuckled and I said "guess we are proof" everyone of my team just laughed. The Pearl then said "it looks like the Myth is true" the Peridot then asked "ok, what Myth" everyone of her group just look at her. Then Garnet said "during the war there where rumers about a small group Of Renegade Gems, they weren't on any side and it said that they are home worlds most wanted at the time" Pearl then used her Hologram powers and show wanted posters and Garnet continued "MoonStone fasit 41256, dead or alive, crime: lieing to white diamond, Black Paradot fasit 00651, dead or alive, crime: shattered several gems and stole high Valued technology Sodalite fasit 66780, dead or alive, crime: Assassination on several high class gems and the attempted shattering of Blue diamond, Black Pearl fasit 55578, dead or alive, Crime: several accounts of shattering, Desertion, and disobeying orders from Yellow Diamond" everyone was pale after hearing about our wanted posters. Just then Jade's gem started to glow and I smirked and I continued what the fusion was saying "Jade fasit 88912, dead or alive, crime: Desertion, disobeying orders, working with a criminal, and several accounts of shattering" she then started to form and while she is forming she took out her weapons which where sicals and threw one at the lapis breaking her concentration and freeing us. After she was done reforming I then said "well done Jade, now we just need to wait for the other two" she then went on one knee and said "your welcome my diamond" I then turned to them and I said "well how about we sit down and talk" Garnet nodded and we sat at a table where we became to talk.
                                                     I became the talk "so what do you guys want?" Garnet then replied "we want to know why your here?, and to see if your a fret to the planet" . I nodded and I answered " we crashed landed thoe thanks to our pilot the ship stayed intact in reentry " she nodded and I continued "and for your second question as long as your not a threat to us we are cool" the Paradot then said "ok are we forgetting that all of them are wanted criminals!" the Lapis then said "I agree" I then said "who cares about the small stuff" Nora then said "ya, I mean they could have bing Exaggerated" Sodalite then said with confidence "oh there not exaggerating we did all those thing especially BP" Black Paradot sighed and said "for the record I needed research material" the Paradot hid behind the lapis and I said "no ones perfect" Sodalite then added "especially this group I mean we are a magnet for Trouble, so who cares if we shatter a few gems" I then held my head and I sighed and I said" my Pearl " she answered "do the thing?" I replied "do the thing"  She then grabbed Sodalite and went out side and for the next few seconds we heard very loud screams. When they came back Sodalite was looking like a Banshee and Black Pearl was just smirking, Amethyst then asked "what was that?" I shivered and I said "you dont want to know" everyone seemed to get the massage and we moved on, Nora then asked "what about the other ones?" I answered her question "Cinnabar fasit 11259, dead or alive, crimes: attempted shattering, thoe in her case that one was Exaggerated, she wasn't incomplete control of her powers yet, and last but not least Royal Lapis Leslie fasit 00011, alive, crimes: stealing several thousand things from all the diamonds" Pearl then asked "why alive?" I replied "Royal Lapis Leslie's are rare so they Probably wanted to Rejuvenate her" at that moment the last two started to reform and once they where done I MoonStone said "speak of the devil, we where just talking about you two" Cinnabar said nothing and Royal then said "well we are famous darling" I stand up and the rest of the group followed behind and we gathered and I turned to them and I said "here's my wanted poster" I snapped my fingers and Black Pearl used her Hologram powers and showed my wanted poster and I said "Black Gem fasit unknown, dead, crime: tried to over Throw the diamonds, mass shattering, sealing, destruction" I smiled after that and I continued "and we are the Obsidian Gems" they where just staring at us alot of them in aww, and I wonder what is going to happen next on this little blue marble.