chapter 1

3rd person POV

                                              In a jungle we see the crystal gems hacking away at plants to make a path and Amethyst asked/complaining "why are we here?!!!".  Pearl replied " we are here because one of Peridot's Drones spotted a gem ship here" Amethyst sighed sarcastically and Nora asked "why is there a gem ship out here?" Garnett answered " we don't know but that's why we are here Nora" Nora is the twin sister of Steven. When Pearl hacked the last plant they spotted a gem ship, it had vines all over it, Pearl inspected the outside of the ship and she said "it looks like it's still in working order but it's bin here for thousands of years" Nora went up to the door and put her hand on the panel and the door opened . Pearl then said "Nora, be careful it could of Bing rigged" Nora nodded and said with a smile "well it's not" Pearl sighed and they went inside, on the inside it looked brand new but one weird thought came to there minds, there's not a Spec of dust anywhere. Garnett then said" I think someone is here" everyone nodded and Nora looked around and she said "this place reminds me of Aquamarine 's ship but it's different" Pearl then said " it's an older model then that ship but yes they are pretty Similar Nora" they where on high alert then they heard humming they turned to the source of the humming  and they saw an orb with spider like legs. Amethyst then said "what is that?" Pearl then said " it looks like one of those things that fixed the warp pads but different " it then went behind them and started to clean up the dirt that was dragged in and it started to hum. Nora then said "that explains why the inside is so clean" they then looked around the ship until Nora said "guys, I found something!" everyone went to her and they all saw gems in bubbles Garnett inspected the bubbles and she said "there definitely gems but I don't recognize some of them" Pearl nodded and said "we should bring them to peridot maybe she knows what gems they are" everyone nodded and grabbed them but the weird part was the little spider robots followed them to the warp pad.
                                                  In beach city in little home world Peridot is trying to figure out some of the gems and she said "well I don't know about the others but I do know a few of them". Nora then said "you met them?" She shook her head no and she said " I know what kind of gems three of them are" Amethyst then said "well spill it Peri" Peridot pointed to the green gem and she said "this is a Jade thow by the looks of it I say it's an era 1 gem". she then pointed to the blue and yellow gem "this is a a different type of Lapis lazuli it's a royal Lapis and they are rare" Nora then asked "why are they rare?" Peridot replied " there rare because they pop up once every five thousand years" Nora nodded and Peridot continued. " and the last one is a Cinebarre and Judging by its color I say it's a pure one"Pearl then asked "are you Shure it's a pure one?" Peridot nodded and said "yes" Amethyst then asked "what's a pure?" Garnett replied " Cinebarres have Mercury in them and if it's a pure one they can control it like Lapis dose with water" Nora was aw Strucked and Amethyst was curious. Then they heard a pop sound and noticed one of the spider robots popped a bubble Peridot screemed "where did that thing came from?!" Nora replied " a hole bunch of them followed us, I think one of the gems is there creator " the gem then started to glow and all of the crystal gems got into fighting stances and the gem started to form and the gem reformed as it landed on there feet.

                                           (Y/N)'s POV

                                                      I'm finally reformed and I got off the ground and I stumbled a bit at first until I stabilized and got my balance back. I looked around and I noticed I'm in some kind of building, I looked in front of me and I saw a Pearl, a Fusion, a short Amethyst, a short Peridot, and a human I think, I then saw my team in Bubbles most likely a crash landing Conditions I developed to preserve us when it crashed. I felt something tugging my dress and I looked down and saw one of Blacks robots, I kneeled down and took it into my hands. I looked at it the gems and I said "who are you?" the fusion stepped far word and she said"I'm Garnett, you?" I grabbed her hands and that seemed to surprise her and I looked at her gems and I said "your a fusion of a Ruby and a Sapphire, interesting" the Pearl then went up to us and pointed her spear at me and she said "Who are you?" I smiled at her and said "not now" I then ran to the Bubble that had my Pearl I then popped it and once it did she started to reform and out came my Pearl. She was kneeling like she always does when she reforms and she looked up to me and she smiled and got up and she said "my lady, you look well" I patted her head and I said " thank you, now please fight the gems and I assume human in front of us, while I get the rest, but don't kill them" she bowed and said "as you wish" the others looked surprised and got into a fighting stance and my Black Pearl grew a sadistic smirk and got ready.