Chapter 2

--University--

Clay rushed as he put his car in park and hurried to get his things out the back.

---------------
George parked right next to the university doors letting out a sigh. His attention was caught by a figure bending over a few feet away from him. He adjusted his mirror takinga closer look furrowing his brows. As the figure stood up he could tell he was out of breath. George shook his head before he did a double look before turning his whole body around to look out his window.

Holy shitttttt

He was hella hot-

George shook his head.

The fuck?

He started talking to himself before a thud was heard behind his car. He shot his eyes up at his mirror. Shifting it. There he was. George looked away trying not to catch his attention. He watched out of the corner of his eye as the man walked up to the doors. As soon as he entered George waited a mintue before stepping out.
---------------

"Clayton Wilson correct?"

Clay nodded. The woman handed him a key and waved him away. He looked down at the number. He nodded before heading to the elevator. (Idk anything about colleges ive gone on a field trip and thats it.)

"Finally." He panted dropping his things down by the door and flopping onto one of the beds. He kicked his shoes off and curled into a ball.
----------------

George huffed as he waited in line to get his key. He pulled out his phone and stared at the time.

"Ehm!"

George quickly looked up.

"Oh sorry-"

"George Davidson right?"

He nodded. The woman side eyed him. He raised a brow. He slowly took the key she handed out to him. He nodded before walking away.

"Weird." He said to himself before looking down at the number. He ran to the elevator and the 3 floor.
---------------

Clay took deep breaths as he slowly drifted off into a nice sleep. or so he thought...

-----------------

He sighed as he went to put the keys in he realized it was already unlocked.

Great-

He groaned turning the knob and walking in. He shut the door somewhat aggressively, turning around and tensing. He stared at the blond who laid passed out on the bed curled in a ball. He carefully tip toed to the other side of the room. He placed his bag on the bed and began unpacking. He lifted his head with a gasp as he heard shuffling behind him. He slowly turned. He had turned to face George still asleep though. George relaxed himself releasing a shaky sigh. He focused on the blonds chest slowly rising and falling. He shook his head and turned back around. He slowly pulled his belongings out and started roaming around the room unpacking. Once he finished he threw his bag somewhere in the room and hurried out the door. He made sure to lock it before walking off.

———————————-

I know you guys have been waiting for this so :)