Birthday Boy (MachaBlossom + Bound Family)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Cherry told us to bring something suited for a little, if we were able to bring a gift, and if there was something for big Joe, he would open it later.

I had no idea what big Joe might want... so I opted for just getting something the smaller minded side of if the older man might want.

And I have seen Joe in his little space, he is very cute actually, and I know he likes stuffed animals. So here I am at his home, with a teddy bear in my hands.

"I think he'll like in a lot, babe." My red-haired boyfriend reassured, patting my back. "You spent so long in that toy shop, grazing all the options, just the thought and effort put into it alone is enough!" Reki smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, Reki always pumping me up and making me feel better.

"So you wanna go inside now?" Reki asked, kicking his board up and holding it under his arm now. "Yeah, no use in waiting time." I answered, setting my board next to his when he set his down by the door.

With a small knock and a try to see if the door was locked, we made it inside.

And we were immediately greeting my an excited little.

*Third Person POV*

As Reki and Langa entered the room, Joe looked up from the toys he was playing with, seeing the two.

"Weki! 'anga!!" The little exclaimed, scrambling up to go greet them.

"Hey big guy! Happy Birthday!" Reki exclaimed with much enthusiasm and energy.

"Yeah Happy birthday Joe." Langa said with a little less obvious enthusiasm, but enthusiasm nonetheless.

" 'm name is no' Joe, silly! I is Kojiro!" Joe pointed af himself, giggling.

"Right right, sorry Kojiro, I forgot. I brought a gift for you though!" Langa held out his present. Reki agreed and held up his gift bag as well.

"Hey boys, welcome. You can just set your gifts in the dining room, he will be opening them after his cake." Xherry is heard from the kitchen.

"Oh- okay Cherry!" Reki said and him and Langa added their gifts to the small pile starting to form in the corner of the dining room.

"Dadaaaaa can't I open the presents?? Right nowwww???" Joe groans.

"No, baby, you know you have to wait, Dada already let you open one this morning, and so now you gotta be patient and wait until everybody gets here and we finish up your cake." Cherry said calmly, always being half ready for a temper tantrum.

Joe huffs softly, pouting to himself. "Okay Dada... I wait..." He looks down at his shoes.

Cherry walks out of the kitchen and up to his little, cupping his face in his hands. "Thats my good boy. So patient, waiting for all your friends, with no fuss. I'm so proud honey!"

That brings a soft smile to the littles face.

It doesn't take long for the others to arrive. Adam and Tadashi, of course, came together, Adam actually finally listening and not bringing Tadashi in of a leash this time. Both brought Joe some really nice gifts, some for little Joe, and some for big. Shadow and Miya showed up around the same time, both bringing small gifts for the little and a gift for big Joe as well.

As all the people started arriving Joe was getting more and more excited, but also more and more impatient. Every five minutes Cherry was hit with a "Dada we start now?" or a "Dada please just let me open one more present.." Cherry was used to this, understanding that his little was just excited, so he worked to not get frustrated.