Birthday Boy (MachaBlossom + Bound Family)

CG!Cherry
Little!Joe
(And also some mild CG!Tadashi and Little!Adam, no major plot points)

Description: Since it is Kojiro's birthday, it felt only fair to make a oneshot for him! So this is just a sweet little birthday party for a little Joe!
*NOTE* I KNOW ITS BEEN OVER TWO WEEKS SINCE JOE'S BIRTHDAY, BUT I WANT TO POST THIS ANYWAYS-

~~
*Third-Person POV*

Joe usually had big partys for his birthday, full of alcohol and loud music and hot women and men alike, it was always a big party to celebrate another year living.

But this year, things changed. He had a boyfriend now, that he loves so much, and he refuses to flirt with anyone that throws themselves at him anymore. And he found a family in his skating world that he would much rather spend his time with that at some bar that he would even remember in the morning.

And he started to embrace his age regression a lot more. Before, he would push that down in himself and never allow himself to regress, but now, if he is not at the restaurant or skating, he tries not to hesitate when he feels like regressing.

And Cherry has been more than accepting. It was a bit awkward at first, as he has had no experience or desire to care for children, but now that he has his little, there is nothing he wouldn't do to protect him and make sure he is happy and healthy and knows he is loved.

So currently, Joe is doing his best to help his caregiver finish putting the icing on the cake he made before he regressed.

"Dada look! I made the pretty color on the cake!" The little exclaimed as he mixed his green and pink frosting covered hands is messy swirls over the top of the cake.

Cherry watched with an amused smile, "I see that, honey, but don't you think you are making quite a mess?" He went to the sink and wet a rag, so he could clean the boys face when he was satisfied with his work.

"I not makin' a mess! I makin' pretty colors on my bir-ff-day cake!" Joe giggled, swirling the green and pink more across the cake.

Cherry chuckled, and after a few more minutes of letting his baby play, "Alright, Kojiro, I think the cake looks perfect now, let's clean you up so you can get ready for your party, okay?"

"Aww... okay Dada..." Joe slumped softly with a pout.

"Thats my good boy, thank you for not arguing with Dada when he told you it was time to stop." Cherry praised the young boy as he wiped his hands and face clean of the frosting.

"Now I open presents??" Joes asked excitedly. Cherry softly shook his head, running a hand through his little's hair.

"No sweety, not yet, we have to wait for our friends to get here, remember? Adam and Tadashi, Reki and Langa, and Shadow and Miya! We wouldn't want them to miss you opening you gifts, would we?" Cherry hummed in question.

"No..." Joe mumbled. "Right, so we have to wait until they get here, Koji. Why don't you go play with your toys in the living room and wait for them, hm? You will be the first to see them when they get here!" Cherry pat Joe's back softly.

After a moment of consideration, Joe jumped up, excited. "Yeah! And then I can say hi to them when they open the door!"

"Yeah honey! So go play in the living room! Dada will be right here if you need anything." At that, Joe ran out of the room and went to the living room, sitting down on the floor and playing with his toys he's scattered around from his toy box today.

*Langa's POV*

"I hope he likes this-" I said, holding my little wrapped gift in my hands. It wasn't anything crazy, just a teddy bear with a little chef hat.