Kara stared at Derek, Malia, Scott, Lydia and Stiles in disbelief. They had driven all the way from Beacon Hills to Mystic Falls, just so they could say 'hello' to kara.

"No-first of all don't be rude, second of all we missed you, but now that you're being rude...I don't miss you anymore." Stiles Stilinski told her making her roll her eyes, before a sarcastic smile came onto her lips.

"Oh, my, was I being that rude? Forgive me." Kara says sarcastically. "I missed you too, asshole." Kara told him making Stiles pretend to be offended, he even put his hand on his chest.

"You wound me." Stiles told her before a bright smile over took his features. "But seriously, i missed you." Stiles told her making her smile, before Lydia cleared her throat.

"What he means to say is; we all missed you and we just had to come and see you." Lydia tells her with a bright smile making Kara smile and nod before she turned to Derek, who looked about annoyed with everything.

"Who took your candy, sour wolf?" Kara asked making Derek smile at her, it was hard to resist Kara, she would always be the one to make you smile, and if she didn't; then something is seriously wrong with you.

"Nothing. Just this-this town has a lot of creepers." Derek told her, making them all look around to find people at the Grill looking at them.

"Yeah it happens when your new in town. Now who are you?" A voice said behind Kara before the person sat down, Damon, he had just entered the Grill and spotted Kara with people he didn't know.

"Scott McCall." Scott introduced himself, as Derek just glared at Damon, already not liking him. Derek didn't like many people.

"Lydia. Stiles, and Malia. Of course we have Derek." Kara said, but she said Derek's name as if it had meaning to Damon.

But she didn't do it for Damon, she said Derek's name like that because she had spotted Stefan entering the Grill and was obviously listening to their conversation.

"Damon Salvatore." Damon introduced himself. "So you're Derek?" Damon said with a smirk, as he had also spotted his brother.

"Yeah. And you're the older brother of Stefan." Derek told him making Damon smile at him.

"That's me."

"So...Kara?" Lydia started with a smirk making Kara nod at her. "Did you and Damon ever...you know. Sex?" Lydia asked making Damon smirk, deciding to mess with his brother who was listening to their conversation.

"Oh we did." Damon answered making Kara raise a brow, before shaking her head. "Never in a million years, Damon." Kara told him making him pout.

"You're rude-alaric is here. See you later, Kara." Damon said as he stood, spotting alaric entering the grill, Stefan just walked over to his brother when he Damon got to the bar.

"I don't like him." Derek stated after the vampire had left, knowing full well that Damon could hear him.

"He's hot." Lydia said making Stiles look at her in disbelief. "What he is." Lydia told him making Scott and Malia chuckle as Derek and Kara smile.

"You know who else is hot? Derek." Kara spoke as she wiggled her brows at Derek making him shake his head as he shot his pearly whites at her.