3

[Season 2, Episode 18]

Alaric/Klaus runs up to Bonnie and Elena outside the gym.

"Elena!" A/Klaus exclaimed getting the two arguing girls attention, Elena turns to the man she thinks is Alaric.

"What is it?" Elena asked rather harshly as she was still the moment of arguing with Bonnie.

"They have Jeremy." A/Klaus told them making Bonnie and Elena's eyes widen, what did he just say?!

"What?" Bonnie and Elena questioned in sync making the man who they thought was Alaric nod.

"Yeah, Klaus and Kara have Jeremy. Come on." A/Klaus tells them making them follow him through a side door and into a hallway.

"Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena asked as they had been running for a while.

"Just a little further." A/Klaus tells them making Elena slow on her walking.

"Wait...Something's not right." Elena says making Bonnie stop along with her. Both girls getting suspicious.

"Where's Jeremy?" Bonnie asked making Alaric/Klaus stop walking and laugh.

"I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, ugh. Not our decade." Klaus says as he felt a presence behind him, his sister, as he laughs.

"I mean, whose call was that, anyway?" A Russian accent says from behind A/Klaus. "We much prefer the twenties. The style, the parties, the jazz." Kara says as she steps out from behind her younger twin brother.

"Alaric. Are you on vervain?" Elena asked as she raised a confused brow at who she thought was Elizabeth, making Kara and Klaus smirk, did she really not her father-figure that well?

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?" A/Klaus asked her making her frown and turn to Bonnie.

"He's being compelled." Elena told her making Kara chuckle as she shook her head.

"Nope. Try again." Kara told her as she looked at her nails, they were small almond shape, fully black.

"What's going on?" Elena questioned in confusion as the two teens had no idea what had happened.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint. He's not Alaric." Kara told her at the same time Klaus said. "Okay, I'll give you a hint. I'm not Alaric." The twins looked at each other with wide eyes before their signature smirk appeared.