Cat giggled and people continued to watch us as we walked into the school. Cat brought me to her locker, which was right beside mine, and we grabbed our books.

"Do you think they gave us our lockers close together on purpose?" I ask shutting my locker. Cat shrugs. Then a girl with long brown hair and pretty cheekbones came up to us.

"Hey! Umm can you tell me-"

"Omg! Your Tori right?!" Cat cut her off.

""Uh huh" she smiles.

"You were so awesome in the big showcase!" Cat says. 'Ohhhh so this is the other new girl' I think to myself.

"Aww thanks" Tori says.

"My names Cat and this is my sister Savannah" Cat introduces us and I wave.

"Like the animal" Tori points out, referring to Cats name.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" The bipolar Cat says defensively. I put my hand on Cats shoulder to calm her down.

"Nothing, I love cats" Tori explains.

"Me too they're so cute!" Cat says before walking off. I just stand there trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Sorry....she's something" I say and holding out my hand. "Let's start over. Savannah"

"Oh wow, you're British! Sorry, I'm Tori" she says taking my hand. "So do you know how to get to...Sikowitz's class?" She asks.

"No, I'm actually new here as well. When Cat told me I wasn't the only new girl I was so relieved" I chuckle. Then I  saw someone behind Tori and decided to ask them.

"Hey umm..."

"Hey! Hello!-females- yes?!" A boy with brown curly hair and glasses asks, Frantically. Tori and I furrow our eyebrows as our eyes drift to a puppet on his right hand.

"Umm, can you tell us where Mr. Sikowitz' classroom is" Tori asks.

"Down the hall, swing a left to the water fountain second door on your right" the puppet says. I raise an eyebrow at it.

"Thank you" I say hesitantly. We then start walking away awkwardly.

"Whatever it takes cupcakes" we hear and turn around with scrunched up faces. The boy pointed to his puppet and I shake my head and keep walking. When we arrive outside the door of the classroom I stop.

"You go ahead, I'm gonna run the the loo first" I say. Tori looks at me confused. "Sorry , the 'bathroom'" I clarify.

"Ohhhh okay I'll see you in there" Tori waves.

I walk into the bathroom and looks in the mirror. I shrug, content with the way I look. I quickly went pee and washed my hands. I left and opened the door to my classroom with Sikowitz and everyone stopped and stared at me.

"Shoot, am I late?" I groan. Everyone's eyes widen. Yes I'm British. What's the big deal?

"Vannah, Come sit next to me!" Cat squealed. Everyone looked at cat and then back to Me while I stood there awkwardly.

"And who might this young lady be?" Sikowitz asks.

"Oh umm, my name is Savannah Valentine" I say and takes a seat next to Cat who hugs me tightly making me gasp slightly.

"Valentine!?" Everyone asked in disbelief. We both nodded.

"Cat, why didn't you tell us you had a sister, let alone her coming to this school?" A boy with darker skin asks.

"I thought I did" Cat says twirling the ends of her red hair.

"We'll, you didn't" another girl says. She looked pretty intimidating, so I'm gonna guess that's Jade. Jade and I make eye contact and jade starts glaring at me. I raise an eyebrow, but don't back down from her gaze. We were broken out of our gaze when Sikowitz clapped his hands.