Is it.. over?

Me and Damiano had been dating since we were 17 and 18. Damiano was one year older than me but that did not affect any way in our relationship. I loved him so much and every moment without him felt empty and boring, i also had become very close friends with the other band members. Lately it had felt bit weird to be honest... Damiano never wanted to spend time with me and was always at the studio or hanging out with his friends. He didn't really talk to me like he used to. I had this feeling that something was going on behind my back and i had bad guess what it could be but i just didn't want to believe it. But one time it all made sense.

Damiano came home late as usually, he smelled weird, he was bit drunk but did know what he was doing. Then i saw it. Hickeys on his neck. I was shocked, i unbuttoned his shirt and saw more on his chest. How could he do this to me. The perfume was women's perfume and he had red lipstick on his lips, he usually wore lipstick but it was always dark colour not bright red.

"What is this? Huh? How long have you been cheating on me?!"

"Mio amore i want to explain, please it's just-"

"Don't call me that ever again, i can't believe this. After all that we have done together, is she at-least prettier than me?"

"Donna please i-"

"Shut up Damiano, SHUT UP! I will NEVER forgive you this!"

I ran upstairs and took two big bags from my closet. I quickly threw some of my most important clothes and stuffs in the bags and dragged them downstairs. Damiano had given me this "promise ring".

Memories:

"Donna someday when we are old enough i will marry you, i love you and you only, take this ring as promise from me."

"You are the only one i will ever love"

" I promise that i would never cheat on you, remember it."

Bullshit.

I took the ring out from my finger and smashed it onto the ground, i looked straight into Damianos eyes and stepped on that ring so it broke to pieces. Tears were falling down from my cheeks and my mascara was probably all over my face.

"Fuck you Damiano David, i hope that you will one day understand what you just lost."

I took my bags and went to my car. I threw my bags into the backseat and went to the drivers seat. My heart was in thousands pieces. I was heartbroken and felt like i was gonna die because of this. I tried to look for my phone and the i realized.

"Fuck"

I had left it on our sofa, there was no way i would have gone back to that house. What the hell could i do? Then i had idea, Victoria was my best friend, i hoped that she would let me sleep over at her house and maybe the next day i could go get my other stuffs when Damiano was not home.
I began to drive to Victoria's house, tears were falling from my eyes and my vision was blurry but thank god i did not crash. When i arrived to her house i saw lights inside and thought that se might be still awake. I walked towards her house when i already saw that door opening and Victoria was standing there.

"Donna what is wrong? Did Damiano do something?"

This was not the first time i had came to her house to sleep over because of Damiano. We had had fights before but this time it was different.
It was hard to breath and i just hugged her. I couldn't get any words from my mouth and she quickly understood that something was wrong.

"Hey it is ok Donna, everything is going to be fine, you just need to calm down and tell me what happened."

I calmed down a little in a while and were able to say something.

I know we weren't perfect but i've never felt this way for no oneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara