Chapter 1

*This is the crossover I published like a week ago then took it down because I wanted to save it for when I was on vacation, which I am right now. I will be for the next 5 days so I'll put out the remaining chapters over those days*

Tori 

Andre is holding another party at Keenan's place. This time he didn't tell Rex, so it was a small gathering of only about 40 people. A about half of those people are his friends. The other half are people he want to impress. 

I followed Andre into the house. It was a little bit different than we had left it. The walls of some rooms were different colors, and there were some more and different decorations. But it was the same for the most part. 

I smiled at the stage where we all performed that song with the iCarly webshow hosts. It was only a few months ago, but it feels like a lifetime ago. I wandered into the room where I first met Carly, and we came up with our plan to expose my cheating boyfriend (who was also hers). Then I found myself at the closet that Carly, Sam, Keenan and I (and Freddie but he was behind the camera) exposed Stephen, the cheater. 

I ended up inviting them to the party here again tonight. I'm not sure why. But Carly said they'd be here. 

"Tori! Where'd you go?" Andre called. 

"Vega! Get your butt down here!" yelled Jade. 

Oh Jade. I brought my bathing suit tonight, so maybe I can go in the hot tub. It was her plan too. 

"Tori Vega. We were looking everywhere for you!" Jade said as her and Andre finally found me. 

"Sorry. I was wandering." I told them. Andre laughed. 

"I think you should get yourself ready for tonight. I invited a few different music producers and record label owners and told them there would be a show. This could be your night you two!" Andre said excitedly. 

Music producers? Record label owners? Jade and I looked at each other excitedly. 

"What time is the show supposed to be at?" Jade asked.

"Better question, when are they getting here?" I cleared up. 

"They'll be here at like 7:30. It's 5:45 now, so both of you should get ready." He said. "I'm going to as well. Right now." And left. 

"Did you bring anything else to wear?" Jade asked, looking me up and down. 
"No..." I told her. "Only a bathing suit." 

"Me neither. I guess we won't be fancy tonight." She said, heading towards the bathroom. "I'm going in the hot tub now." 

"I was going to as well." I told her. I really was. 

"You may join." She said flatly, and headed into the bathroom to change. Who even says 'you may join?' Whatever. I waited outside the door for her to come out, and when she did I went in to  do the same, but not before stopping to look at how hot she looked in her bathing suit. Shut up, Tori. She's not hot. I told myself. 

"You like what you see?" She smirked. 

"Shut up Jade." And I went to get changed. 

--------------------------

We left our stuff in the bathroom upstairs and went to go grab towels. I figured someone else would be coming as well, but they were all setting up. 

"What do they think we're doing?"  I asked her as we came down the stairs. 

"They think we're cleaning upstairs." She told me, smirking. 

"Okay then." I put down my towel and went to go turn on the jets. 

I stepped in and sat down. It felt great. Jade climbed in next to me. We sat there in awkward silence for a good 10-15 minutes before she got out. 

"Where you going?" I asked her. 

"To turn up the jets."

"Uh...that's not a good idea."

"Why not?" She turned them up anyway. 

"Because these bathing suit bottoms are too big!" I said as I felt them slipping off. 

"Then why'd you wear therm?" Jade asked.

"Because the airline lost my luggage with both of my other ones when we went on vacation a few months ago!" 

I held them up, but Jade turned up the jets so high (I didn't know they could go that high!) that they slipped right off and into some mysterious drain vent thingy. 

"Jade! Why'd you do that?" I yelled at her. 

"Do what, babygirl?" she smirked. What the hell got into her?"

Just as she said that, at the worst time possible, Andre came down with some guys in bathing suits. 

"This is Tori Vega and JAde West. They'll be performing on the stage tonight around 8:30." He told them. 

"Don't tell me they're going to be getting in here!" I whispered o Jade through gritted teeth. 

"Hi!" Jade said to them, sounding friendly. I can't believe her. 

"Jade West! Why did you have to turn the jets up!" I whispered angrily to her again. Before saying hello to the producer people. 

They came down the stairs and sat in the hot tub. A bit too close if I might add. They talked about music and their label and stuff, which I didn't really listen to. I was too busy scooting closer and closer to Jade. So close to her that she put her arm around me. What kind of human being  would they think I am if they discovered my bating suit crisis? Would they think I'm dating Jade? 

This is a disaster.