"There you are, Bay, my girl. You'll be just fine."

"Okay, Dad."

Once Lorrus finished his breakfast he looked up at Aeron-Lius, who quickly relaxed his brow in response.

"Come on, Aeron-Lius, time to go. You got everything?"

"What are we harvesting today again, Dad?"

"Medicinal roots for Slànacus, Son."

"Of course!" Aeron-Lius jumped to his feet and rushed towards the corridor that lead to the bedrooms.

Lorrus then got up from the table, kissed Beanni on the top of her head, then made his way to his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"We'll be gone all day today, my love," he informed her.

"Alright, Lorrus. Could you bring back some Goirt-fell Root? We've run out and my headaches have been relentless lately," she replied in a pitiful voice, warranting a tender kiss on the temple from her husband.

"Of course," he said in a soft voice, then turned towards the table where his remaining two children were still seated. "Illuminare-Trabem bless your day, you two."

"Beannas, Dad!" The two responded together as if rehearsed, then watched him grab his navy blue cloak.

He shouted over his shoulder, "Come on, Aeron-Lius!" Then disappeared out of the door.

Aeron-Lius made sure that he passed Beanni on the way to the front door, so that he could give her hair a harsh tug on the way past. Her head jerked uncomfortably and her hand flew to the stinging spot on her scalp. She didn't bother to cry out or to make a fuss, for she knew her mother would refuse to believe that Aeron-Lius would carry out such a vicious attack. She always took his side.

"Bye Mum!" he said innocently as he rushed out after his Dad, his velvet cloak flapped behind him as he entered the cool, blustery foghna day.

"Bye, my boy!"

Beanni managed to catch a glimpse of the orange and brown hues that nature adorned at this time of year, before the door swung shut. A peaceful silence fell over the three for a few seconds before the sound of Lorren's gasp ripped her daughter from any possible day dreaming.

"Look at the state of your hair!" her mother said, once she finally tore her focus away from her son catching up with his father outside. "Beanni, did you not think to brush it? Go and fix yourself up, you need to leave in a minute. Dillan, you too, finish getting ready please!" Beanni stood up from the table and watched her mother make her way to the living room.

"I saw what he did," Dillan said under his breath, whilst gathering his things. "It was out of order."

"Thanks, Dil," Beanni matched his hushed tone, aware that he was whispering so that their mother wouldn't overhear. She didn't bother to go and find a brush, she felt that scraping one through the unruly mess on her head was a complete waste of time.

"Are you ready to go?" Dillan piped up.

"I think so," Beanni replied, biting at her bottom lip.

"You'll be fine, come on!" he reassured her with a kind smile, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards the front door.