18. Mikaelson Dinner

Start from the beginning

Allisia was staring at me and I was coo'ing at her and kissing her little button nose, "So how old is she?" Elena asked, "She's only 2 months old.. but she still looks 2 weeks old."  I answered, "Wow it must've been hard carrying her for 9 months."

"Well yeah it was.. and she was late so it was hard.  Damon actually forced me to go to the hospital.. and that's when we found out I was pregnant." Elena laughed.. I didn't realize but everyone else was listening in on our conversation. "So what's her middle name?" I kissed Allisias head, "It's luna.  So if you put her name with her middle name.. it means
Noble-Moon." Elena smiled at me, "How where you able to get pregnant?"

"Well I am a vampire yes.. but I have part werewolf and witch in me, I would say that I'm one of the most powerful witches." Everyone looked at me, "How come?" Elena asked, "Well I was able to shield myself with two simple spells.  I mean I've had witches, after witches trying to find me."  I knew my family was listening in so I inwardly smirked.

"Wow!" She said and I smiled, "Yeah."  I turned towards Damon who was still in a conversation with Elijah in Kol.  I kissed Damon's cheek and looked back at Elena.  "So this is your family?" She asked, referring to the Mikaelson's.

"No.. they are the people who birthed me and gave me a place to stay." The Mikaelson's all looked sad, "A family.  Well it's with the people who you love and who actually live you... I have that now.  With Damon and my daughter." "So you don't think of them as your family?" She asked clearly confused.

"No.. Klaus and Hayley are my birth parents, Hope is my birth sister, and all the others are my birth units and uncles.  But they are not my family."

Klaus Pov:

It felt like a white oak stake to the heart when she said that.  She doesn't see us as family, I mean I understand it.. we abandoned her.  Neglected her.  But now we're trying.. trying to be a real family.  I looked at Hayley who was sitting beside me, "We'll get her back..." I whispered for only Hayley to hear.

Alora's Pov:

The dinner ended quickly and desert came out.  We all ate with some slight chit-chat.  I caught Klaus or Hayley staring at me a few times but simply ignored them.  Once the dinner was over everyone scattered around the room.

I was talking to Damon at the moment, "Hey do you want to go home?" He asked me quietly... "Yeah.  Allisia needs to go to bed."  I walked over to Elena.. "Umm it was good to meat you, I hope we can see each other soon." Elena smiled at me.  "Yeah totally."

I walked over to Damon... "You ready?" He asked and I smiled, "Yeah just let me go say bye." Damon kissed my lips and took Ali from me. "I'll be in the car." Damon said and I smiled... I then walked over to my 'Family'

"Umm I'm going to go home, thanks for the invitation I guess."  They all smiled at me, "Well thank you for coming to dinner." Hayley said. "Umm thank you!" I smiled... as I was walking away Klaus and Hayley stopped me.

"Wait... we're throwing a party tomorrow night.  Do you think you can come and bring Allisia and Damon?" I smiled at them... "Umm I'll have to speak to Damon but yeah I think we will... goodbye Klaus and Hayley I'll see you guys tomorrow."  I then left the house and got in my car.

"Let's go Damy... you heard what they said right?" He smiled.  "Looks like we're going to a party tomorrow!"

Hayleys Pov:

She called me by my name.  I know I didn't expect her to call me mom or anything but it still hurt.  We bearly talked to her today and that hurts too... look what we've done.  We drive my daughter away and now she hates us.

Klaus Pov:

I watched as my daughter left the room... it hurts.  I hurts to see her like this.. she has a family, people who she loves and I feel like we're invading in on her life.  But I have to try, she's my daughter and I will never give up on her.

1426 - Words

Alora's Dress

Allisias Dress

Allisias Dress

Damon's Attire

Damon's Attire