"If you're done mixing everything, just sit on the sofa okay? Let me handle the oven and stove," Zoia reminded the twins.

"Understood," the twins saluted her, causing Zoia to chuckle.

Once Zoia and Holly left, Acacia suddenly muttered, "I don't think Holly looks like mum."

"Why?" Phoenix frowned at her.

"Holly is ugly," Acacia shrugged.

"You can't say that about your sister," Phoenix scolded her.

"Did you see her earlier? She looks so ugly!"

"She was pooping!"

"Maybe. . . Or maybe she's just ugly," said Acacia.

"You can't say that, Caca!"

"Oh alright fine, Holly looks so beautiful when she's pooping, and her poop smells like lavender," Acacia rolled her eyes.

"Holly is beautiful, just like you and mum. Everyone's beautiful. Dad and I are also handsome — Tyke too," Phoenix nodded at his statement. "Hey! Hey! Watch it! You're spilling the mixture everywhere! We have to make it perfect for dad! Urgh, stop it! Go mix the dry ingredients, I'll clean up your mess."

"Fine," Acacia huffed.

"Mum should be back any minute, I can't stand seeing you doing such a horrid job at doing the simplest thing. I need mum," said Phoenix while cleaning out the counter and floor.

"You are very rude! I am trying my best!" Acacia glared at him.

"Well, it's not enough because you're spilling everything everywhere! Look at our kitchen, a mess!"

"I just want to surprise dad!" Acacia's lips trembled as her eyes grew glossy.

"Go poop like Holly."

Suddenly Acacia lunged towards Phoenix and pushed him.

"Hey! Don't push me!" Phoenix growled at her.

"You're rude!" Acacia scratched his arms using her nails.

"Ouch! That hurts Caca!" He snarled and decided to push her back causing her to fall to the floor.

"Hey hey hey! What is going on here?!" Zoia grew alarmed at the sight, "And why are you pushing your sister like that, Phoenix?"

"She started it first, mum! I swear I don't want to push her but she pushed me and scratched me!" Phoenix showed his scratched arms.

"Acacia," Zoia glared at the young girl, "Why would you hurt your brother, and why are you crying?"

"B-because he was being rude! He insulted me!"

"Hey! I didn't insult you! You were the one who insulted Holly, saying that she's ugly!"

"I was kind of kidding!"

"Okay okay, stop this right now," Zoia sighed. Zoia pulled two chairs towards them and said, "Sit."

The twins immediately complied and looked down to the floor, ashamed.

"Apologize to each other," Zoia instructed them.

The twins stayed silent.

"If you don't apologize to one another, we won't continue this and dad will come home to this mess," said Zoia.

"Fine," Phoenix sighed, "I'm sorry I said you did such a horrid job after spilling everything that I have to clean all of your messes."

"I'm sorry I pushed you after you told me to poop like Holly and scratched you," Acacia apologized.