Chapter 2

The night was rough but so was my morning, my house was loud & pack was in panic. I wanted nothing but to sleep but today was a special day.

I washed my face & finally looked at my face my puffy face with swollen eyes, I was a mess.
April's mate was officially coming to our pack to greet her parents & make a formal request to have access for their frequent movements from pack to pack.
Her parents had plan an lovely dinner to welcom Alpha Jayden & I was obviously invited.

To top it all our pack's Alpha was holding baby shower for their 1st child & future heir. I was glad I had a busy day ahead of me so I could have my mind occupied with something other than a certain Alpha. But I was emotionally & mentally exhausted not sure if I had it in me to bare with happy couple when I didn't get to know mine.

I drag my self to help out with the party as Luna Mia is like a big sister to me, we had been neighbors before she moved out of her parents house. My brother Nick was always to busy for his little sister but Luna was like that supporting big sister who is just as crazy as me.

I reach Alpha's mansion & immediately engulfed in her arms, to be honest I want to cry in her arms but I won't because to is her special day in fact today is our pack's special day.

I didn't really had much to do as I played with the little future Alpha or talked to Mia about stuffs. Time them felt so warm but the thought of never being able to have all this shaked my whole being from the core. Mia did notice my lack of merry but I brushed it off as my monthly painful days. We were soon joined by April who was rushing us on getting ready for the event.

Mia had arranged dresses for us, something about her desire to buy girl clothes. She always  wanted a daughter so she could doll her up & until she does April & I had to fill in the space. Seeing her happy makes it hard to reject & her amazing fashion sense has us in awe.

The event was rather boring & for most part I was joined out as my mind kept wondering as the amazing smell of food occupied both my heart & mind. I haven't had anything since the bag of chips. April would occasionally laugh as my stomach would make growls as I glared at her.

Over all I was not that affected by Clayton may be because eye contact was we shared with each other. A though came into my mind as an extention to my discovery. I could just avoid Clayton all together then he wouldn't be able to reject me & get to be free living my life as I please.

But in order to put my plan in action I needed Alpha's permission as well as written note to garentte my identity & conduct in case I accidentally trespass or need to enter another pack, saving my self from the life of imprisonment or worst no life at all.

With my records, identity & conduct is not the issue but my incompetence in self defense is, but before going all negative I decided that firstly I should put in my request then concern with further issue.

I excuse myself from the event as April heads home to prepare for her special dinner. I notice Mia enter her mansion & I quickly follow up to her & ask for pen & paper which she quickly provided me with, I didn't share my plans with her as I was  too scared to disappoint her. As I write my request events from yesterday plays into my mind making my eyes blurry & my nose sniffy. By the end of my application in put everything aside & give myself a treat to good cry

I don't know if Alpha will approve or not but I had to have backup plan but I have no clue. I always wanted freedom to travel & may be this is my chance I say to my self however my other half is still dead silent, causing me to seriously worry about her. To this I only have one thing to say to her 'we can do this, us is all we need' she doesn't respond but I think she will understand this one day.

After submitting my request to the Alpha I head home first for dinner at April's. Today I have to support her & I will to do this for her, I slap my cheeks lightly as I rush into my house. Coming from warrior family both my parents & brother are never at home, in time like these it is convenient.

I picked out a pretty dress & did my make up all natural. I look at my mirror, not to brag but even I have to admit I'm pretty but why doesn't that one person not see it I say in low voice but just as I finish that sentence I put my hand on my lips shocked at my own ignorance. Brushing these thoughts aside I head towards April's house.

All big talk all conversations to self falls apart as I enter April's place. There he was arrogantly seated next to April's mate. I stay dumb found on the doorway as I earn all sorts of look from the people seated in the drawing room.
Dean walks behind me tapping my shoulder, I look at him & smile. He is Beta under training, he will receive his title in couple of months.

I take a seat next to Dean & unfortunately in front of Clayton, I can feel him glaring. Seriously if you could glare shamelessly why can't you accept our bond, I though to my self. 'I want him' says my other half for the first time since yesterday. To avoid him & in turn his gaze I almost jump out of my seat desperate to help our in the kitchen. I really want to escape this hell hole, I scream inside my head.

I keep finding work to do, as I was putting plates on the table arranged them I see April & Alpha Jayden hugging kissing which instantly bring a unintended smile on my face. I turn my head to someone clearing throat only to gasp in shock. He look at me for good minutes before he look away.
"We talk after this" he says as process his deep voice then what he said as I hopelessly nodd my head only to see he is gone. I didn't even get to answer.

********************************************

You are free to imagine Clayton as who ever you like just remember he  well known " the Gorgeous Alpha "

😉😉😉