Rocky and Tundra go on a date

The next day, while Tundra and Everest were outside. Rocky walks up and asks Tundra a question.
"Hey Tundry.. I mean Tundra." Rocky says.
"What is it Rocky?" Tundra asks.
"Wi-will you go on a date with me?" Rocky asks nervously.
He closes his eyes, nervous that she will say no.
"Of course Rocksy.. I.. I mean Rocky" Tundra says.
Rocky's tail starts wagging and all four of them head back to the lookout. When they get to the lookout, they see Zuma and Ella inside, cuddling.
"Oops, did we walk in at a bad time" Rocky says.
"No. What is it dudes?" Zuma says.
"Me and Rocky are about to go on a date but we have never been on a date before so we need help getting ready" Tundra says.
"No problem. Me and Marshall will help you get ready Rocky, while Ella and Everest will help you get ready Tundra" Zuma says.
"OK" Rocky and Tundra says.
Everest and Ella head back up to Jake's cabin to get Tundra ready. While Marshall and Zuma help Rocky get ready.

*a few minutes later*

"There we go" Marshall says.
"Thank you guys" Rocky says.
"No problem, now get going, your date starts soon" Zuma says.
A few minutes later, Rocky arrives at Mr. Porter's at the same time as Tundra.
"You look beautiful" Rocky says.
"And you look handsome" Tundra says. Then they walk in where there is a plate of spaghetti waiting on their table. While they were eating, Tundra sneezes which knocks the food into Rocky and makes him fall out of his chair. She hops down and runs too him.
"I'm so sorry" Tundra says.
"I really wanted this date to be perfect but I ruined it. It's all my faul..." Rocky cuts Tundra off.
"It's not your fault. I know what will cheer you up" Rocky says.
"What?" Tundra asks.
Then Rocky kisses her on the lips. At first Tundra is in shock, then she closes her eyes and gives into the kiss. During the kiss, Tundra wraps her arms around Rocky and he does the same with her. After the kiss, they both smile and blush.
"I assume you loved the kiss" Rocky says.
"No. I really loved it" Tundra says
Then Tundra grabs his paw and kisses him again. And then they leave.