As she digged more into her memories, she realised that they never actually talked. But there was that uneasy feeling.

Jisoo was clearing her thoughts when she heard some girl entering the washroom gossiping. It seem like a normal gossip until she heard her name.

"Ya, what do you think Kim Jisoo will do when she finds about you and him?"

Him?

"I don't know. She might be crying ugly all alone or what?"

Crying? Why would I do that and who is him?

"So when are you and Doyoung announcing your relationship?"

Jisoo heart sank the moment she heard his name.

"I guess soon."

"You are so lucky, Seulgi!"

"I know right?"

"He must be blinded by your beauty!"

The two sidekicks of Seulgi laughed slyly as they left the washroom. Jisoo couldn't believe her ears.

Jisoo sets up her mind to hear directly from her long time friend. She doesn't really believes in gossips which are merely rumours.

All this years, Jisoo has been devoting herself to studying. Doyoung was her only friend who had supported her apart from Jennie.

Jisoo witnesses Doyoung and Seulgi hugging each other in the corner. They didn't noticed her but when they were leaving, Doyoung looked back getting a strange feeling. Jisoo quickly hide behind the walls of the washroom.

"What are you looking at?" Seulgi asked.

"Hm? Nothing!" Doyoung replied smiling big at her.

I guess soulmates doesn't really exists for people like me. Now I feel sad for trying even though it wasn't real. They looked so good earlier together. Perhaps they are meant to be together.

Jisoo didn't cry but she felt sad.

°°°

Park Soo Young was on her way to class when she noticed Jisoo.

"Jisoo-ah!"

Jisoo looked at her way and smiled.

"Are you okay? Why are your eyes red?"

"I'm okay, Soo Young!"

"You better be. You know how worried I was last night?"

"Ye!" Jisoo hugs her tightly.

"Ya, what's wrong? You are being so clingy."

"Im just tired."

"Yeah, you would. Ah right, I will talk to him today."

"Who?"

"The guy who ghosted you last night!"

"No no..."

"I will talk to you later. I'm late bye!" Soo Young leaves the black haired girl alone on her own.

Once again, Jisoo felt lonely. She bunks the last class that day and unconsciously reached the hospital. She texted Jennie about that later.

Dr Seokjin saw her from a distance while sending a VIP patient off.

"Ya Jisoo!" He waves at her but Jisoo wasn't even looking his way. When she was infront of the hospital, she realised that she came here on her own.

"Wow, my mind. This is what was worrying me to death!"

"Jisoo!"

"Seokjin oppa! What are you doing?"

"What are you doing? Did you missed me that much?" Seokjin smirks.

"Nope!" Jisoo ignores and turns her back.

"But why are you here? Shouldn't you be in university?"

"Ah, that..I'm tired."

"Jisoo-yah, I'm sorry for not taking care of you. You know I'm busy-"

"It's alright." Jisoo smiles at him. "I will just eat something here and go."

"You have cafeteria in your one university. Why don't you eat there?"

"Ah that.."

Just then a nurse comes and inform Seokjin of an emergency call.

"Don't roam around here. Just go home directly after having your meal."

"I have part time jobs."

"Just go straight to home!"

Seokjin oppa kept looking back. He was worried about his only sister. The job of saving life was definitely not easy. Ever since their parents died in an accident, Seokjin oppa took care of her. He was her only family. Depressed Jisoo couldn't take that and became lonely ever since then.

°°°

After having her meal, Jisoo finally made her decision.

Im not going to regret this.

She looks determined enough to not make a mistake. She once again walks to the room where she spend her night yesterday. She takes a deep breath before entering the room. But when she opened the room, she was surprised to see no one.

Jisoo looked around and asked a nurse passing by.

"Excuse me, where is the patient-"

"Ah he left early morning after you left..."

"What?"