I put my head on his shoulder. I felt him kissing my head. I smiled at his cute affection. I never felt this much relaxed with Shuu. I know he loves me. But I never could bring myself think of him anything other than my best friend. I never can see him romantically. And I don't even want to see him in that way. As for Kurama, I never felt any kind of pressure with him, that I felt with Shuu. I'm always worried about what evil he is planning to do next. But with Kurama, I feel more relaxed than anything. He was always there when I needed him. He helped me in every difficulties I faced...just the way I help Kaneki. He cares for me just the way I care for Kaneki. He loves me just the way I love Kaneki.

Why does it always has to be Kaneki?? Why not him?? Why can't I feel for the same way I feel for Kaneki?? I want to love him just the way he loves me. But certain someone is stopping me from returning his feelings. Who?? Someone who goes against me for some other girl??

I don't like this. These are not what I planned things to go. It is not what I wanted in my life. I don't want to be the one who always sacrifices.

I want to be happy. Even if it's just for once. I want Kurama to be happy. I want Kaneki to be Happy. I want Shuu to be happy. I want Touka to be happy. I want everyone to be happy. I want everyone to get what they want. So I've decided to do what should I do. I want to give everyone a chance to be happy. I want to see every one happy even just for once.

"Hey~ Apple-pie, I want to ask you something crazy", I asked Kurama keeping my head on his shoulder.

"Go ahead, Honey-pie", he said resting his head over mine.

I looked up at his eyes and smiled sweetly.

"Would you like to try dating me??"

I saw his eyes widen after hearing my words. He was looking at me with his shocked eyes.

"You... me... dating?? You...mean.... b-bo-boy-fr-friend and girl-girlfriend??? You a-are really talking about us dating?? You mean dating dating or like dating as a friend??" he asked in one breath stuttering a lot.

I giggled at his cute instinct.

"Yeah... I mean dating dating. Dating as girlfriend and boyfriend. No you not want to??", I asked smiling at him.

"Y/n, you know very well how do I feel towards you. You are not trying to play with my feelings, right??? You know, how long...how long I've waited this day to come??", he said to me blushing soo hard.

I smiled and got up from his seat and kneeled in front of him like he always kneels in front of me. I held his both hands and looked into his eyes.

"You gave me more than enough happiness. Now Mr. Ishikawa Kurama, would you give me the chance to make you happy?? Would you give me the honor of being your girlfriend??"

He hid his face with one of his hand like a blushing bride.

"Are you sure about dating me??", he asked me peeking at me through his hands covering his face.