𝟑𝟐

December.

I love you, Draco.

𝐃 𝐄 𝐂 𝐄 𝐌 𝐁 𝐄 𝐑.
A year ago.

"Remind me why I agreed to your strange ideas again?" Draco muttered, shaking off the snow that had just fallen on them from the branches of the tree from the weight of the birds.

His other hand held Faith's cold hand tightly as they walked along the slippery driveway leading to the small mansion on the outskirts of the city, where Frida lived.

Draco had already regretted a million times that he was wandering around the Muggle world again, having succumbed to Faith's persuasions to go to visit her friend.

And besides the fact that it was cold and slippery, he would have to spend several hours with this strange girl with blue hair, listening to their chatter, which he did not understand at all.

"Because you can't resist me?" Faith asked cheerfully, adjusting her beret. "Come on, Draco, let's hurry up already, or I'll miss the beginning of Ghostbusters."

"And what do you think I'm going to do while you're watching... this?" Draco sounded annoyed, grumbling, but still he accelerated his pace, squeezing her hand tighter, in case they did fall — that driveway was like a whole kilomert in length.

"You won't even give it a chance?" Faith asked, looking at him pleadingly, her lower lip sticking out like a child who was about to cry.

Draco glared at her, raising an eyebrow as if asking if she was serious — there was no way he would have watched this, even if Faith had praised this show so many times that he was sick of the word ghostbusters.

"Tell me, have you ever been disappointed in my offers? In my ideas? In my recommendations? I don't think so."

"Oh, of course, I've never been disappointed by your crazy actions, even when we were almost trampled by centaurs." Draco's voice dripped with sarcasm as he reminded her of the most terrible and unfortunate day of her life.

Faith grimaced at this, pushing away thoughts of the time when she had not taken into account that these creatures did not like noise... and people.

"It was an isolated incident and I admitted that I was wrong! Will you remind me for the rest of our lives that they almost crushed your ass?"

"What about the time when you ruined all the food in the kitchen and almost left several hundred people without dinner?"

"I had a bad week."

"It feels like your whole life is one bad week." He exhaled a cloud of steam, and this exhalation sounded resigned, as if he had just realized once again that it was his fate to get into trouble with Faith.

"When did you turn into a grumpy old man? Wasn't it you who turned Granger's cat into a banana? Wasn't it you who made me climb into that very kitchen through the window? Wasn't it you who—"

"Okay, there's no need to list everything, Faith. We just seem to be worth each other."

"Yeah, one fool creates chaos, but two fools together create history." She ran her hand through the air, giggling.