Chapter 1

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Harry Potter only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Narrator pov
A twelve almost thirteen year old girl was sitting on a couch not speaking a word while a almost eleven year old girl was holding a sobbing six year old girl.

A boy the same age as the eldest girl, with red hair and blue eyes, was sitting next to her holding her closely

A boy the same age as the eldest girl, with red hair and blue eyes, was sitting next to her holding her closely. A man and woman were talking with a older man.
"Dead?! What do you mean they're dead?" The woman asked the older man.
"We found them killed and Elizabeth holding Harry while the other girls were crying and screaming." The woman looked over at the eldest girl who had yet to say a word.
"So she saw her parents..........."
"We have no idea Molly. Elizabeth has not said a word. Not even a cry or sob. She just stares ahead and doesn't make a sound." The other man spoke.
"Can you blame her Albus? What she must have went through." They both stared at the girl who was leaning against their eldest son.
"And the other two girls?" Molly asked.
"They've cried and said a few words but I suspect Elizabeth knows the most." Molly spoke up.
"What about the other three children? What will become of them?"
"They are with Hagrid and will be taken to their aunt and uncle." The other man spoke.
"You can't be serious Albus. Why can't they all be together?" Albus sighed and spoke.
"That is because Harry is the one person who has managed to survive that curse. He cast it against the boy but Harry survived. In fact the only thing Elizabeth said before she went quiet was that they must be separated. Arthur. You and Molly must keep the three eldest with you. They are not in near as much danger as Harry. I must go meet with Hagrid. Take care." Once Albus left Molly went over to the two younger girls and spoke.
"Why don't we get you ready for bed dears?" She took the two girls away and Arthur went over to his eldest son and the girl.
"Elizabeth. Can you tell me what happened?" The girl looked up with tears in her eyes and frantically shook her head.
"Alright. Alright child. When you are ready and not a moment sooner. For now you can stay here. We can have a room done up for you three if you wish." Elizabeth held onto the oldest boy tightly and did not let go. He spoke to his father.
"Dad. Can she just stay with me for now? In my room." Arthur nodded his head and spoke.
"Elizabeth. You and Eva can stay with Bill and Charlie. Is that okay?" Elizabeth nodded her head but didn't show any emotion.

That night Eliza was sitting on Bill's bed with her legs tucked up to her chest. Bill came in and saw the state his best friend was in. He went over to her and sat down. He pulled her to him and soon she was crying and sobbing. It was the first noise he had heard from her since she had arrived at his family house.
"It's okay Lila. I'll help you." She nodded and slowly fell asleep.

Later Molly went in to check on them. She smiled when she saw Elizabeth sleeping in Bill's arms peacefully. This was not going to be easy for the child. Any of them.

Seven months later
The same three adults were outside having a argument. Molly spoke up.
"I will not allow this Albus. She is just a child. Just a couple days ago was the first time we heard her laugh. She's just now beginning to speak to someone other then Bill or Charlie or her sisters. This could make her go back not forward in progress."
"Molly if we had another choice I would gladly take it. But the ministry is getting impatient. We still don't know what happened and whatever it was that Elizabeth heard or saw is crucial." Arthur spoke up
"She's just a girl Albus." Just then Elizabeth spoke up.
"I'll do it." The three adults turned to see Bill standing there with Elizabeth in his arms. Molly spoke.
"Elizabeth. You don't have to........"
"It will help right? This could help find their killer?" Albus spoke.
"It will certainly help clear things up."
"Then I'm doing it. My parents deserve justice. But I want Bill there with me. Otherwise I won't say a word." Albus nodded his head and spoke.
"Very well."