5. CSWMWIPHWASOHM

5

When Louis woke up an hour later Harry was pulling the first batch of muffins from the oven. Louis rubbed his eyes, pulling himself off the ground making his way to Harry in the kitchen.

He was just within arms reach of Harry and his muffins when out of nowhere he was body-checked to the floor.

Shocked, Harry watched as Niall hoisted himself off of Louis who laid face down on the ground.

"Hey Haz, baking are ya?" Niall reached for some muffins from the tray and Harry just watched, mouth agape as the Irish boy ran to his and Louis's shared room.

"No, don't worry about me, Curly! I'm fine! Just out of curiosity what are the symptoms of internal bleeding? Actually, you know what? You're right I'm fine, just a mild concussion really..." Louis continued as Harry remained still in shock.

"Lou, I'm sorry," Harry chuckled, "one second you and Niall are asleep and I'm pulling the muffins from the oven, the next second you're on the ground and Niall is grabbing four muffins from the tray before running to your room and locking the door."

"Yeah, and you're my soulmate, yeah right...Well, if those are chocolate chip, all is forgiven."

Harry nodded enthusiastically, "Please, I've known Niall, Liam, and Zayn long enough to know my audience, besides I couldn't find any fruit in your fridge, all you had was pizza and Dinosaur chicken nuggets," Harry sighed shaking his head.

"YOU BETTER NOT EAT MY DINO NUGGIES!" Liam appeared at the bathroom door, toothpaste dripping from his mouth.

"He's a vegetarian remember? Phoebe Buffay?" Louis shouted back, scoffing.

"Tommo, you gotta stop with that, no one gets it, even after you explained it. Let it die, mate," Niall yelled through their bedroom door.

Suddenly the whole suite was filled with the yells of the suitemates, Harry unbothered by the commotion, filling the muffin tray again and setting it back in the oven.

In the midst of the yelling, there was a knock on the door, immediately silently the irrelevant argument as Niall, Liam, and Zayn all returning to the common room.

"...four, five..." Niall counted, "yeah, we're all still here, so who the fuck is that?" Niall questioned, all four boys turning to look at Liam.

"Oh, this is my job? Ok, great," Liam snorted as he approached the door, tentatively cracking it open, the other four boys hiding behind him.

The door was shoved opened and Ashton, Luke, and Calum fell to the floor in a fit of giggles.

"Hi," Ashton continued giggling.

"We're not high, what are you talking about?" Calum responded, eyes bloodshot.

"We smelt something really, really good can we have some?" Luke whispered as he laid back on the floor moving his arms and legs as if he were making a snow angel.

"I made muffins, help yourself," Harry replied, retrieving the ingredients to make another batch.

All three of the intruders raced to the counter just as Louis was reaching for his muffin, knocking him to the floor again.

"OH COME ON!" Louis ranted, "Well at least I got a muffin this time," Louis sighed contently, readjusting to sit cross-legged on the floor biting into the warm baked good.

"Harry these are amazing," Luke spoke, words muffled by his mouth full of muffin, crumbs flying onto the floor in front of him.

"Thanks, I used to work in a bakery. I'll put another batch in for you and drop it off on my way out," Harry grinned ear to ear, proud of how his friends enjoyed one of his favorite hobbies.