Chapter thirteen

Lucas's P.O.V

Dream: The water sparkled under the light of a full moon. I looked to my right to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had black hair, blue eyes and flawless skin. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight and her skin glowed. But then she disappeared suddenly. Everything started to disappear right before my eyes. (End of dream). My eyes flew open as I remember where I was and what my dream showed me. That's when I realized that my mates head wasn't on my lap anymore. I looked around the stall for her when I noticed the stall door open. I got the smell of someone else but my wolf was on overdrive to try and pin point who's sent it was. "Where is she." I yelled but it came out too animalistic to understand. I heard footsteps coming towards me in a hurry. By the time they reached me I'm not the verge of shifting. "Ok calm down and tell me what's wrong." Kyle said as he and Tyson reached me. "I said Where. Is. She." I said pronouncing every word. "Who? Are you talking about the horse?" Kyle asked while keeping a safe distance away. "Yes her now Where. Is. She." I asked for the last time. "Oh I put her in the round pen out back. She's eating and stretching her legs." Tyson said speaking up from next to Kyle. I take off in a sprint towards the round pen at an inhuman speed. I get to the round pen Tyson was talking about I looked all around for her but saw nothing. I heard Tyson and Kyle walk up behind me, "I swear I just put her in here about 10-15 minutes ago." He tells me while looking around. I look closer to see the pen door open. "Look the pen door is open, someone let her out. Look you can see her hoof prints walking that way." I said as I started to follow the prints with Tyson and Kyle following.

We soon reached a meadow where we heard tiny giggles that sounded like they were coming from the pond beyond some trees. We started to hear splashing as we got closer to the last few tress blocking our view. We cleared the last trees to see..........

Cliff hanger
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk I love you guys too much
.
.
.....my little sister Katherine on my mates back as they walked into the deep ends of the pond. I felt myself relax and watched as they played. My mate made it to the other side of the pond with Katherine on her back. Katherine was holding onto her mane as they climbed the bank. When they reached the top and were on flat land Katherine started to kick her legs on my precious mates body. She kicked a couple more times and I could see my mate wince in pain as she took the kicks. I ran over to them and grabbed Katherine off of her "Are you crazy she's hurt and your kicking her she can barley walk without being in pain." I yell at her while shaking her in my arms. "I-I'm s-sorry I shouldn't of kicked her I-I'm sorry." She said through tears. Guilt washed through me as she broke my hold and ran into the tall grass that it consumed her. "Shit. Katherine come back I didn't mean to yell." I shout, but she doesn't come back. I look over to see my mate watching me. "I didn't mean to be THAT mean." Told her, she just snorts and walks towards the spot Katherine took off. "Oh no you don't." I say as I grab her mane. "Your going back I'll go look for Katherine ." I say as I start to push her in the direction of the barn. She does the unthinkable she stomps on my foot. "Ow what the hell that hurt." I say while holding my foot. She just snorts and walks off towards where Katherine disappeared. "Ok fine." I say while walking beside her.

Anna's P.O.V ( right before she stomps on his foot)

"Oh no you don't." Lucas says while grabbing my mane. "Your going back, I'll go look for Katherine." He says while pushing me towards the barn. "Oh hell no , he's the one who upset poor Katherine I'm going to find her if he likes it or not." I say to myself. He's still pushing me so I raise my foot and stomp on his foot. "Ow what the hell that hurt." He said while he holds his foot. "Good you deserve it." I say to myself while walking towards the spot where Katherine took off. I heard him groan before saying fine and start walking next to me.

We've been walking for 15 minutes not finding Katherine anywhere. I'm starting to have a bad feeling something's wrong. My suspicions are correct when I hear Katherine scream. I take off towards her scream not caring about the pain in my leg or back the only thing I care about right now is Katherine. I hear Lucas running behind me. I reach Katherine to see a rouge walking towards her with its mouth open snarling with foam dripping out the sides. I didn't hesitate as I charged at the rough who was closer to Katherine then I liked. I hit the rouge hard enough that he flew 5-10 feet away. I ran over to Katherine who had tears running down her face. I heard growling behind me, I look back to see that the rouge has already started to make its self towards me and Katherine. I turned and prepared for it to launch at me. Right when it charged at me a black blur came out of no where and the rouge went tumbling to the ground. I soon recognized the wolf as Lucas his blue eyes looking at me for a split second and knew immediately it was him. The rouge got up and charged at Lucas, but Lucas was ready. Once the rouge was close enough Lucas jumped in the air gripping onto the rouges neck and twisting at the same time breaking the rouges neck. The rouge flopped on the ground dead. Lucas ran behind some trees and came back with just shorts on. "Oh my god Katherine never run away like that again." He said as he picked her up hugging her to his chest. I just stood there watching this nice little scene when I felt a presence behind me. I turned just in time to see another rouge creepy up towards us. It launched its self towards Lucas and Katherine but I stepped in front of them quick enough to take the rouges attack. We both tumbled to the ground all the pain catching up with me in that split second. Once we stopped rolling I looked towards the rouge seeing it slowly getting back up. At the second I'm in too much pain to get up. I feel a presence above me. I look up to see Lucas back in wolf form standing above me in a protective stance. He runs over to the rouge and quickly kills it. By the time he runs back to me I'm standing on all four again making my way towards Katherine who was sitting under a tree watching us. " Horsey your alright." She says running up to me and hugging my leg. I knelt down and she climbed onto my back, laying her head on my neck. "I'm sorry for kicking you and running away." She said. Lucas emerged from behind some trees running towards me and Katherine. "Are you ok?" He said looking at me. I nodded my head yes. He checked me and Katherine for any scratches, w found that some of my cuts have reopened. "Do you want me to cary her." He said pointing to Katherine. I only replied by walking towards the way we came. "Ok then. I heard him say while walking beside me. Once we reached the ranch we stopped by the house so Lucas could take the now sleeping Katherine to her bed. I walked outside for his return. When he came back out he gave me an apple that I happily ate. When we reached my stall I went in and laid on the new hay that Lucas put down for me. Lucas laid a blanket and pillow next to me as I started to doze off. I felt him lay down next to me, I woke myself up enough to shift my body where my head was laying on his chest. He wrapped an arm around my head. "Good night my beautiful mate." He said kissing my head.

That was when I decided that tomorrow I would shift and meet him properly.

$$$ I hope you guys liked this one its a bit longer than what I normally write.... Don't forget to vote and comment..... And if anyone's wondering what happened to Tyson and Kyle is that Lucas told them they could go home when he found them at the pond......Alright peace out✌️