"Well, we're going out, sis. Goodbye!"

"Have a nice date brother!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Player and Veteran take a walk around the city.

And they have no idea where they are going.

"Um.... Vet? So... Where are we going now?"

Player asked innocently, Veteran stared at Player, confused.

"Wait... Haven't you go on a date before?"

"No... I never go on a date with her. She never wanted to have a date with me. And even if she wanted to, both of my parents didn't allow me." Player explaining, while looked at the road.

"Oh, i'm so sorry, Play-play. I didn't... mean to...."

"It's okay. Anyway, a past is a past. This is my first date, so it makes it more special."

They fell to an awkward silence, and keep walking around the city, without any destination.

When suddenly, they found a cafe near them.

"Hey, Vet. Let's go there, okay!"

Veteran chuckled softly. "Yeah.. let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Player and Veteran sat on the chair, looking around the cafe. They didn't looked like a couple on a date, but more like some best friends that enjoy their life before getting more task at school.

A waiter approached them both.

"Hello, what is your order?" The waiter asked.

"Um... What Will you order, Vet?"

"You go first, Play-play."

While they ordered, the waiter stared flirtingly at Player, he didn't knew that. But of course Veteran knew.

And he didn't liked it.

"Well... Okay then, this is your order, are you sure~?" The waiter asked again, now her tone is seductive.

"Yes." Veteran answered, sternly. He stared at the waiter, with a deadly stare.

"Okay then. Hey sweetheart, here is my number, okay? See you later sweetie~" She said as she pinched Player's shoulder lightly and walked to take their food.

"You're definitely on the top of my death list, you dirty minded freak." Veteran thought, while stared at her sternly.

If a deadly stare could kill someone, then the waiter could be died painfully right now.

"O-okay... Veteran... What are you staring at? Its scary... Haha...." Player cackled softly, while scratched his head.

"Besides.... I'm your boyfriend, isn't it? So... Let's talk about other things, right?"

And they both talked about nonsense while waiting for the food.

(I'm too lazy so imagine it yourself).

~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later, the food arrived.

At one side, Veteran is glad because after a really, really long time, the food arrived. He is really hungry, so the time is right.

But at the other side....

He have to met that DIRTY MINDED FREAK, again.

She put their food on the table. Then stared at Player.